JusticeGH |

My LONG recap of my Vantastic Saturday!

JusticeGH
JusticeGH
My LONG recap of my Vantastic Saturday!
Jan 6 2008, 6:00 PM EST | Post edited: Jan 6 2008, 6:00 PM EST
Finally posted my crazy long recap of my trip to NYC on Saturday where I got to meet Van, and a bunch of great Nuke and Van fans from VanHansis.net and here at our Wiki. It's pasted in my profile.

In fairness, it was a crazy long day. Hopefully it isn't too boring. There's a few new tidbits in there that I haven't mentioned elsewhere, to be sure.
11  out of 12 found this valuable. Do you?    
HoldenFan

HoldenFan
1. RE: My LONG recap of my Vantastic Saturday!
Jan 6 2008, 6:11 PM EST | Post edited: Jan 6 2008, 6:11 PM EST
"Finally posted my crazy long recap of my trip to NYC on Saturday where I got to meet Van, and a bunch of great Nuke and Van fans from VanHansis.net and here at our Wiki. It's pasted in my profile.

In fairness, it was a crazy long day. Hopefully it isn't too boring. There's a few new tidbits in there that I haven't mentioned elsewhere, to be sure. "
George we are SO HAPPY for you! What a wonderful recap! It sounds like a fantastic day! We love the picture! We are a little jealous! Bruce with JayJ and the bigdog.
Do you find this valuable?    
vernie06
vernie06
2. RE: My LONG recap of my Vantastic Saturday!
Jan 6 2008, 6:22 PM EST | Post edited: Jan 6 2008, 6:22 PM EST
24 hours without any sleep... dang.. what an exciting day you had. topped off with meeting the one and only van hansis. what a lucky guy. btw, that is a great photo of you and van.
twins1729
twins1729
3. RE: My LONG recap of my Vantastic Saturday!
Jan 6 2008, 6:24 PM EST | Post edited: Jan 6 2008, 6:24 PM EST
Squee! That is the most exciting thing I've ever read! :D

Great job Georgie!

Nat and I will do the same thing after the luncheon.
irissaulus
irissaulus
4. RE: My LONG recap of my Vantastic Saturday!
Jan 9 2008, 10:55 AM EST | Post edited: Jan 9 2008, 10:55 AM EST
I just read the whole recap! I almost felt like I was there myself, if it wasn't for that I almost live on the other side of the world... ;) Sounds like you had a great time, so cool! Also very nice picture of you and Van!!
JusticeGH
JusticeGH
5. RE: My LONG recap of my Vantastic Saturday!
Jan 9 2008, 2:04 PM EST | Post edited: Jan 9 2008, 2:04 PM EST
Thanks everyone! :)
keyboarder1980
keyboarder1980
6. RE: My LONG recap of my Vantastic Saturday!
Jan 16 2008, 6:27 PM EST | Post edited: Jan 16 2008, 6:27 PM EST
George,

I saw that the recap is gone... did it make you delete it to put the pictures in?

But the last two pictures... WOW I mean WOW!!!!

I'm sitting here looking at them and yelling "Van is so hot!! Van is so hot!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!"

The first time I've ever said anything while looking at pictures or videos on the website.

There's something about him, he just looks different, when he's not in character. He does a great job in character, I'm not saying he doesn't, but any actor looks better when they're not in character, either as their chacacter of as the actor. Just something natural about it. Also, I don't know that I've ever seen any stills of him from that angle. And the naturalness of the lighting has something to do with it. But I'm rambling here... LOVE THE PICS!!!!!

VAN IS SO HOT!!!!!!!!!

Drew

P.S. and no, the cat wasn't in the room at the time.
JusticeGH
JusticeGH
7. RE: My LONG recap of my Vantastic Saturday!
Jan 16 2008, 7:36 PM EST | Post edited: Jan 16 2008, 7:36 PM EST
Hey Drew,

It didn't make me take it down. I just moved it once twins added a "Fan Encounters" section. So you can still access the old recap, and the newer recap in that section. There are also links to each recap in my profile in the captions for each pic.

Glad you liked the pics! I'm pretty partial to them myself. :)
vernie06
vernie06
8. RE: My LONG recap of my Vantastic Saturday!
Jan 16 2008, 7:47 PM EST | Post edited: Jan 16 2008, 7:47 PM EST
"Hey Drew,

It didn't make me take it down. I just moved it once twins added a "Fan Encounters" section. So you can still access the old recap, and the newer recap in that section. There are also links to each recap in my profile in the captions for each pic.

Glad you liked the pics! I'm pretty partial to them myself. :)"
2 photos with Van. So jealous of you right now. Ahh gotta love Mr. Hansis.
lukey2
lukey2
9. RE: My LONG recap of my Vantastic Saturday!
Jan 29 2008, 11:27 AM EST | Post edited: Jan 29 2008, 11:27 AM EST
O.my God George, I saw the new picture on your profile of Van and I thought it was photoshopped (I don't know if it's called that way in the US, I mean changed on the computer). Jezus Ch***st what a body!! I was always focusing on his eyes, but now.... Very distracting!! But great.
0  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?