Nukelover |

To My Fanfic Readers

Nukelover
Nukelover
To My Fanfic Readers
Feb 3 2008, 3:19 AM EST | Post edited: Feb 3 2008, 3:19 AM EST
Hello Everyone.

First I would like to thank everyone for reading my fanfics. I truly enjoy writing them. I love all your comments and the way that you get into the characters. You have embraced Noah's family and gone through the gambit of feelings for Roth and Eddie. You've hated Jill,Damian and the killer and felt sorrow for Dave. Thanks for that.

I also I know that I already did, but I would like to say thank you again to the people that voted for Lady in Wating as their favorite fanfic. I am still numb and very honored.

All that said, I will be taking a break from writing for a few weeks. Fear not I will be writing again and everything is fine, just taking a small break.

I have plenty of stories yet to tell. Luke and Noah's summer in Chicago, more with Noah's family, homecoming with Faith and Billy and after Luke's birthday surprise for Noah, Noah is not going to be out done for Luke's birthday.

So enjoy rereading my fanfics that I have already posted and enjoy all the other great stories that are being posted everyday. I know I will.

Thanks again to you all and I'll see you around the board.

Trish
2  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    
NoahsLuke
NoahsLuke
1. RE: To My Fanfic Readers
Mar 14 2008, 10:25 AM EDT | Post edited: Mar 14 2008, 10:25 AM EDT
Hey Trish, i saw viewing ur Luke and Noah slideshow, and i loved it. You did a great job with it :) :).
Do you find this valuable?