pobgoblin |

wow! what a profile!

chateaurew

chateaurew
wow! what a profile!
Jan 14 2009, 4:23 PM EST | Post edited: Jan 14 2009, 4:23 PM EST
Wow! this is a great profile page! Scotland eh? Love it! Hope to go there some day! My family is from there and Ireland! Are you going to celebrate Robbie Burns Day? I used to back up in Canada.. but they don't do it down here! :(
Cheers!
rew
Do you find this valuable?    
Rathnakumar
Rathnakumar
1. RE: wow! what a profile!
Jan 15 2009, 12:26 PM EST | Post edited: Jan 15 2009, 12:26 PM EST
"Wow! this is a great profile page! "
Can I second that?! :D
1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
pobgoblin
pobgoblin
2. RE: wow! what a profile!
Jan 27 2009, 7:32 AM EST | Post edited: Jan 27 2009, 7:32 AM EST
thanks you two! *grin*
and yes we DO celebrate Burns Night (as it's called here) - i'm actually from Alloway where the bard was born, and i used to work at Burns Cottage! it's kinda hard to escape him really ;Pespecially as it was the 250th anniversary this year, last weekend was complete madness round these parts! you'll have tried haggis then?! ok i'll stop waffling on about Burns now....
let me know if you ever decide to come back to the motherland for a visit Rew! :)
chateaurew

chateaurew
3. RE: wow! what a profile!
Jan 27 2009, 8:13 AM EST | Post edited: Jan 27 2009, 8:13 AM EST
"thanks you two! *grin*
and yes we DO celebrate Burns Night (as it's called here) - i'm actually from Alloway where the bard was born, and i used to work at Burns Cottage! it's kinda hard to escape him really ;Pespecially as it was the 250th anniversary this year, last weekend was complete madness round these parts! you'll have tried haggis then?! ok i'll stop waffling on about Burns now....
let me know if you ever decide to come back to the motherland for a visit Rew! :)"
I will keep that in mind for sure. My mother's matriarchal family were McEwans! I am also of Irish and English decent (but I don't talk too much about the English part...LOL! just kidding)

and yes... I have had haggis.... with a lot of good scotch to down it with!
starryfairydust

starryfairydust
4. RE: wow! what a profile!
Jan 27 2009, 10:46 AM EST | Post edited: Jan 27 2009, 10:46 AM EST
Yay for the Burns Talk lol !!!
Happy Burns Night from 2 days ago ! lmao
Ewww..Haggis...Im an Awesome Scot ! hehe XD
Again.. I LOVE your profile
2  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    
pobgoblin
pobgoblin
5. RE: wow! what a profile!
Jan 28 2009, 2:34 PM EST | Post edited: Jan 28 2009, 2:34 PM EST
thankyou, thankyou... and i've added even MORE stuff to enhance the enjoyability of my profile experience! (i really should get out more)
lol, how very unpatriotic of you Chrissy - although haggis is about the least appetising looking food on the planet, so it's understandable :P
starryfairydust

starryfairydust
6. RE: wow! what a profile!
Jan 29 2009, 3:02 AM EST | Post edited: Jan 29 2009, 3:02 AM EST
"thankyou, thankyou... and i've added even MORE stuff to enhance the enjoyability of my profile experience! (i really should get out more)
lol, how very unpatriotic of you Chrissy - although haggis is about the least appetising looking food on the planet, so it's understandable :P"
I know, It's terrible of me lmao..Then again I don't wear a Kilt and Highland Dance around The Loch Ness While playing the Bagpipes either lol, Or is that normal ? :S ..Hmm