time2change |

Scott this is so beautiful!

keyboarder1980
keyboarder1980
Scott this is so beautiful!
Nov 30 2008, 8:05 PM EST | Post edited: Nov 30 2008, 8:05 PM EST
Scott I knew you were working on your profile page but I had no idea that you were putting me on it!

I am just so blown away by what you said. This is just one of so many little things that all add up with each passing day to make me realize how much you love me. I am so blown away with each little wonderful beautiful thing you said about me in each pic When I saw the words come up it just made me so happy. Let me stop to dry my eyes (you can probably hear me crying on the phone).

I can't believe that we found each other, I finally found the one good guy left out there, and I wonder every day how lucky I was to end up with you. But now we have found each other, and Scott I love you so much more than words can ever say. Our love is so special, and i can't see us ever leaving each other's arms.

Constantly I realize each day just how many moments happen when I wish I could just reach out and hug you, or how I think how much I really need a hug right then and wish that you could be there to give me one. I long for the day when we will be together physically, in the same manner as we are now spiritually and emotionally. I long for your touch, to be held and hugged by you, and for the day when I can roll over in bed at night and you will be right next to me and I can curl up in your arms and never let go. I long for the times when we will be in the same room talking and not on oppposite sides of the country where I cannot reach out and touch you or even give you a hug. It hurts me so much sometimes to be without you beside me.

I love you more than there are words enough to describe. I can't think of enough adjectives to describe my love for you, there are so many that fit, but 'unbreakable', 'everlasting', and 'undying' immediately come to mind.

I love you so much and once we are finally physically together I will hold you and never let go.

Drew
Do you find this valuable?    
time2change
time2change
1. RE: Scott this is so beautiful!
Dec 1 2008, 1:04 AM EST | Post edited: Dec 1 2008, 1:04 AM EST
Drew, Is it possible for the two of us to be more than we can be? I don't think so. When I was a kid I had a crush on a boy named Steve, it went nowhere. Later I had a crush on a boy named Chris, this too was nothing more than days of pain for me. I tried to date the girls such as Nita, Tammy, Sharen, Frannie, Allison, Emily, Julie, Debbie, and finally Paige. I even thought I had discovered love and I married Paige because of that. For almost eight years I tried to convince myself that I was in the right relationship and that it was not possible to feel anything more for another human being.

For eight more years I wallowed in the mud of life, trying to remain single and raise my kids. I knew I was gay but what did it matter? I was destined to live my life alone without the joys and chance to share life with anyone else. But desire ate at my heart and I had to crawl out of the mud to see if it was possible to find a glimmer of reciprocal feeling from another human, another man if I dare. Yet, I did not have much hope because the best years of my life were behind me. I was doomed to always be alone.
I was wrong.

Continued.......

time2change
time2change
2. RE: Scott this is so beautiful!
Dec 1 2008, 1:05 AM EST | Post edited: Dec 1 2008, 1:05 AM EST
Into my life you have come and the promise of the brightest years of my life are ahead of me. And also something more, something unexpected. I am now discovering what love truly is and that it is possible to wake up and go to sleep with butterflies in the stomach. In all my dreams I never imagined it could be this incredible and that the mountain of love that has wanted to escape me all these years has finally found someone to burst upon. Drew, you are the most important part of my life that has ever come to me. I was married and that was ok. I had kids and they were great. Although they were fantastic gifts of God, I knew that anyone could make kids. But then you came into my life and for the first time ever I know and have the gift of seeing what the romance writers always wrote about, true love. This is the best gift ever! You must be my next gift from God because how could this be better?

But life has its problems.

Why is it that I see straight couples all around me with men and women who are supposed to be happy with each other and yet are not? They cheat on one another, lie to each other, and always want something more other than what their spouce can give them. Why is that? Why are they the ones who have it right simply because they are man and woman? Is the love I feel for you so wrong? Hell no! I have found a treasure to be guarded and no one is going to take you away from me! Those days when I can turn around in bed and see you there are coming to us and waiting for those moments is like being a kid again ready to face the best Christmas morning ever. So let us be ready to show the straight couples who are freely allowed to be with each other what love is all about.

I cannot express enough how deep my love is for you Drew, but know this my lover, I will do my best every day to show you what I feel in my heart!

Your lover in waiting,
Scott
keyboarder1980
keyboarder1980
3. RE: Scott this is so beautiful!
Dec 1 2008, 8:11 PM EST | Post edited: Dec 1 2008, 8:11 PM EST
"Into my life you have come and the promise of the brightest years of my life are ahead of me. And also something more, something unexpected. I am now discovering what love truly is and that it is possible to wake up and go to sleep with butterflies in the stomach. In all my dreams I never imagined it could be this incredible and that the mountain of love that has wanted to escape me all these years has finally found someone to burst upon. Drew, you are the most important part of my life that has ever come to me. I was married and that was ok. I had kids and they were great. Although they were fantastic gifts of God, I knew that anyone could make kids. But then you came into my life and for the first time ever I know and have the gift of seeing what the romance writers always wrote about, true love. This is the best gift ever! You must be my next gift from God because how could this be better?

But life has its problems.

Why is it that I see straight couples all around me with men and women who are supposed to be happy with each other and yet are not? They cheat on one another, lie to each other, and always want something more other than what their spouce can give them. Why is that? Why are they the ones who have it right simply because they are man and woman? Is the love I feel for you so wrong? Hell no! I have found a treasure to be guarded and no one is going to take you away from me! Those days when I can turn around in bed and see you there are coming to us and waiting for those moments is like being a kid again ready to face the best Christmas morning ever. So let us be ready to show the straight couples who are freely allowed to be with each other what love is all about.

I cannot express enough how deep my love is for you Drew, but know this my lover, I will do my best every day to show you what I feel in my heart!

Your lover in waiting,
Scott
"
Oh god Scott I just want to hold you and never let go!

This means so much to me, I was in tears by the end of your first response. And love, true love, has finally found me at last, and that true love is you, my one true love, my lover.

AND DO YOU HEAR THAT EVERYONE? LOVER YES THAT'S RIGHT I SAID LOVER!

I have only shared with a few people through PMs but Scott I love you so much that I will now publicly announce to the world that yese indeed you are not my boyfriend you are my lover. Yes that's right everyone Scott and I have been further in our relationship that Luke and Noah have, or ever will be if society stays as it is now, and two gay men who are in love with each other on a daytime soap opera are not allowed to act on that love by making love to one another, something that Scott and I have done.

DO YOU HEAR THAT MOM AND DAD?!?!?!?! I KNOW THAT YOU'RE LURKING OUT THERE, YOU KNOW THE URL TO THIS SITE AND I KNOW YOU'RE OUT THERE LURKING AND WATCHING MY EVERY MOVE! GUESS WHAT?! SCOTT AND I ARE MORE IN LOVE THAN SOME STRAIGHT COUPLES I KNOW AND HAVE MADE IT PAST MORE BASES THAN I AM SURE THAT THEY HAVE. AND YOU KNOW WHAT?! WE LOVE EACH OTHER AND WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO LET THE WORLD SEE THAT! AND TO HELL WITH ANYONE WHO SAYS THAT WHAT WE ARE DOING IS WRONG, HOW CAN GIVING YOURSELF TO SOMEONE WHO YOU LOVE BE WRONG?!

My journey of searching is over, I have reached my destination. I have found my happy ending, and his name is Scott.

I love you, my one and only, my ever after.

Drew