Discussion: Thanks for watchingReported This is a featured thread

Showing 1 - 11 of 11  |  Show  posts at a time
DutchViewer
DutchViewer
Thanks for watching
Jan 12 2008, 2:19 AM EST | Post edited: Jan 12 2008, 2:19 AM EST
Hi, I joined the Wiki today but I have known about it for a while. I want to thank everybody here for watching my video's. It's great that all my work is appreciated. Whenever my DVD recorder or YouTube is not working like I want it to be, I just think of all the people who watch the video's.

So... thanks!
2  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    

Forever&Alwayz
1. RE: Thanks for watching
Jan 12 2008, 3:25 AM EST | Post edited: Jan 12 2008, 3:25 AM EST
"Hi, I joined the Wiki today but I have known about it for a while. I want to thank everybody here for watching my video's. It's great that all my work is appreciated. Whenever my DVD recorder or YouTube is not working like I want it to be, I just think of all the people who watch the video's.

So... thanks!"
No thank you! You are so great!We all love you here and WELCOME!
Do you find this valuable?    
Nukelover
Nukelover
2. RE: Thanks for watching
Jan 12 2008, 3:33 AM EST | Post edited: Jan 12 2008, 3:33 AM EST
"No thank you! You are so great!We all love you here and WELCOME!"
I second that. Your the one that should be thanked. Welcome to the board.
twins1729
twins1729
3. RE: Thanks for watching
Jan 12 2008, 6:16 AM EST | Post edited: Jan 12 2008, 6:16 AM EST
Thank YOU Mark! You're videos are a lifesaver! 1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
atwtfan
atwtfan
4. RE: Thanks for watching
Jan 12 2008, 6:18 AM EST | Post edited: Jan 12 2008, 6:18 AM EST
Thank you! I've saw the Luke story when it first aired, but I still like to watch them over and over again. So glad you joined the best Wiki in the world! Do you find this valuable?    
Barbara6275
Barbara6275
5. RE: Thanks for watching
Jan 12 2008, 6:40 AM EST | Post edited: Jan 12 2008, 6:40 AM EST
"Hi, I joined the Wiki today but I have known about it for a while. I want to thank everybody here for watching my video's. It's great that all my work is appreciated. Whenever my DVD recorder or YouTube is not working like I want it to be, I just think of all the people who watch the video's.

So... thanks!"
Welcome Mark

You are a hero around here!

Barbara
VanHanFan
VanHanFan
6. RE: Thanks for watching
Jan 12 2008, 8:34 AM EST | Post edited: Jan 12 2008, 8:34 AM EST

So... thanks!"
Thand YOU for the videos!!! I am new to the whole thing, so being able to watch is such a treat!!

Welcome!!!
JusticeGH
JusticeGH
7. RE: Thanks for watching
Jan 12 2008, 8:58 AM EST | Post edited: Jan 12 2008, 8:58 AM EST
Yeah, I've mentioned it over at VH.net, but thank YOU Mark! Some of the Luke stuff was already out there, but you've filled in so many holes with your great work, and made it easy for people to catch up with Luke's back story. If it wasn't for you, I'd still be waiting to see Luke's first coming out (to Jade), and Bob's great conversation with Lily, and Luke's great conversation with Lucinda at her mansion. Thanks a million! Keep up the good work! Do you find this valuable?    
HigherC
HigherC
8. RE: Thanks for watching
Jan 12 2008, 9:53 AM EST | Post edited: Jan 12 2008, 9:53 AM EST

So... thanks!"
Mark, it's great to have you here! I just joined here about a month ago. This is a very nice place. Your contribution to YouTube is priceless.
--HigherC
lukey2
lukey2
9. RE: Thanks for watching
Jan 12 2008, 9:56 AM EST | Post edited: Jan 12 2008, 9:56 AM EST
Hoi Mark (zo heet je toch?) Lukt het jou ook niet om een avatar bij je profile te krijgen? Ik krijg het niet voor elkaar. Heb je tips?
Groetjes Hildegard.
IceEmerald
IceEmerald
10. RE: Thanks for watching
Jan 28 2008, 3:58 AM EST | Post edited: Jan 28 2008, 3:58 AM EST

So... thanks!"
Like everyone else have said - we're the ones who should be saying "thank you". Thank you very much for uploading Luke's story. Огромное спасибо. どうもありがとうございます. Danke schön. Cảm ơn. :D
1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on WikiFoundry Central.)