Discussion: A few more pics from the V-day episodeReported This is a featured thread

Showing 1 - 17 of 17  |  Show  posts at a time
pookieee168
pookieee168
A few more pics from the V-day episode
Feb 12 2008, 5:17 PM EST | Post edited: Feb 12 2008, 5:17 PM EST
Not sure if this was posted already...but a couple more pics from Thursday's v-day episode.

http://pgpclassicsoaps.blogspot.com/2008/02/atwt-valentines-day-preview-what-if.html
1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
atwtfan
atwtfan
1. RE: A few more pics from the V-day episode
Feb 12 2008, 5:25 PM EST | Post edited: Feb 12 2008, 5:25 PM EST
I'm going to go look right now. Thanks for the info. Do you find this valuable?    

Forever&Alwayz
2. RE: A few more pics from the V-day episode
Feb 12 2008, 5:25 PM EST | Post edited: Feb 12 2008, 5:25 PM EST
"Not sure if this was posted already...but a couple more pics from Thursday's v-day episode.

http://pgpclassicsoaps.blogspot.com/2008/02/atwt-valentines-day-preview-what-if.html
"
HOT DAMN! That's great!Thanks Pookieee!~Jenn
Do you find this valuable?    
atwtfan
atwtfan
3. RE: A few more pics from the V-day episode
Feb 12 2008, 5:28 PM EST | Post edited: Feb 12 2008, 5:28 PM EST
hot damn is right. the boys are looking mighty fine! Do you find this valuable?    
Nukelover
Nukelover
4. RE: A few more pics from the V-day episode
Feb 12 2008, 5:36 PM EST | Post edited: Feb 12 2008, 5:36 PM EST
Looks like the part in NY is the what if fantasy. The first picture appears to be in Old Town Do you find this valuable?    

lhjohnson0329
5. RE: A few more pics from the V-day episode
Feb 12 2008, 5:39 PM EST | Post edited: Feb 12 2008, 5:39 PM EST
HOLY $#!+ i have an idea of what those picture r from!!! i think the top picture may be from after Noah's dream of never meeting Luke and being alone. i think he wakes up and he and luke r walking through Olde Town, Luke starts to walk away, Noah grabs his hand and then says he loves him!!!!!! Do you find this valuable?    

Forever&Alwayz
6. RE: A few more pics from the V-day episode
Feb 12 2008, 5:41 PM EST | Post edited: Feb 12 2008, 5:41 PM EST
"HOLY $#!+ i have an idea of what those picture r from!!! i think the top picture may be from after Noah's dream of never meeting Luke and being alone. i think he wakes up and he and luke r walking through Olde Town, Luke starts to walk away, Noah grabs his hand and then says he loves him!!!!!!"
We could ONLY hope! That would be the shit right there!*dies*
atwtfan
atwtfan
7. RE: A few more pics from the V-day episode
Feb 12 2008, 5:42 PM EST | Post edited: Feb 12 2008, 5:42 PM EST
"HOLY $#!+ i have an idea of what those picture r from!!! i think the top picture may be from after Noah's dream of never meeting Luke and being alone. i think he wakes up and he and luke r walking through Olde Town, Luke starts to walk away, Noah grabs his hand and then says he loves him!!!!!!"
THAT WOULD BE WONDERFUL *just died*
vernie06
vernie06
8. RE: A few more pics from the V-day episode
Feb 12 2008, 5:42 PM EST | Post edited: Feb 12 2008, 5:42 PM EST
LJ, I would love for that scenario to happen. Praying that it happens. I just can't wait for Noah to say those words to Luke. It's long overdue.
pookieee168
pookieee168
9. RE: A few more pics from the V-day episode
Feb 12 2008, 6:29 PM EST | Post edited: Feb 12 2008, 6:29 PM EST
"HOT DAMN! That's great!Thanks Pookieee!~Jenn"
Yer welcome Jenn! I stumbled on it during my lunch break. Cannot wait until Thursday! They do look yummy.

lhjohnson0329
10. RE: A few more pics from the V-day episode
Feb 12 2008, 6:31 PM EST | Post edited: Feb 12 2008, 6:31 PM EST
i'm glad everyone likes my idea. i think it's long overdue, but all we can do is hope for the best. i know i am! Do you find this valuable?    

jpeg150
11. RE: A few more pics from the V-day episode
Feb 12 2008, 6:39 PM EST | Post edited: Feb 12 2008, 6:39 PM EST
"i'm glad everyone likes my idea. i think it's long overdue, but all we can do is hope for the best. i know i am!"
I REALLY hope you're right!!! It it happens, I'll die in front of the TV! LOLLLL
Nukelover
Nukelover
12. RE: A few more pics from the V-day episode
Feb 12 2008, 6:55 PM EST | Post edited: Feb 12 2008, 6:55 PM EST
I hope it ends like that as well. I couldn't remember how On the Town went. Here is a summary.

As three sailors, Gabey, Chip and Ozzie begin their shore leave, Gabey falls in love with the picture of "Miss Turnstiles," who is actually Ivy Smith. The sailors race around New York attempting to find her in the brief period they have ("New York, New York"). They are assisted, and become romantically involved with, two women, and pair up: Ozzie with Claire, a society girl, Chip with Hildy Esterhazy, an amorous and aggressive taxi driver, and eventually, Gabey with Ivy, an aspiring actress. Hildy invites Chip to "Come Up to My Place". Claire thinks she's found her "Primitive Man" in Ozzie in the Museum of Natural History. Gabey takes Ivy on an imaginary date down "Mainstreet" in a studio in Carnegie Hall, and all the couples meet at the top of the Empire State Building to celebrate a night "On the Town". But when Ivy must leave early to work as a cooch dancer, the friends convince despondent Gabey "You Can Count on Me", including Hildy's hilarious roommate, Lucy Schmeeler. They have a number of adventures reuniting with Ivy at Coney Island before their 24-hours ends and they must return to their ship to head off to war. Although their future is uncertain, the boys and girls share one last kiss on the pier as a new crew of sailors heads out into the city for their 24-hour leave ("New York, New York reprise").

The movie ends with a kiss before they set sail. Dare we hope.
pookieee168
pookieee168
13. RE: A few more pics from the V-day episode
Feb 12 2008, 6:59 PM EST | Post edited: Feb 12 2008, 6:59 PM EST
"I hope it ends like that as well. I couldn't remember how On the Town went. Here is a summary.

As three sailors, Gabey, Chip and Ozzie begin their shore leave, Gabey falls in love with the picture of "Miss Turnstiles," who is actually Ivy Smith. The sailors race around New York attempting to find her in the brief period they have ("New York, New York"). They are assisted, and become romantically involved with, two women, and pair up: Ozzie with Claire, a society girl, Chip with Hildy Esterhazy, an amorous and aggressive taxi driver, and eventually, Gabey with Ivy, an aspiring actress. Hildy invites Chip to "Come Up to My Place". Claire thinks she's found her "Primitive Man" in Ozzie in the Museum of Natural History. Gabey takes Ivy on an imaginary date down "Mainstreet" in a studio in Carnegie Hall, and all the couples meet at the top of the Empire State Building to celebrate a night "On the Town". But when Ivy must leave early to work as a cooch dancer, the friends convince despondent Gabey "You Can Count on Me", including Hildy's hilarious roommate, Lucy Schmeeler. They have a number of adventures reuniting with Ivy at Coney Island before their 24-hours ends and they must return to their ship to head off to war. Although their future is uncertain, the boys and girls share one last kiss on the pier as a new crew of sailors heads out into the city for their 24-hour leave ("New York, New York reprise").

The movie ends with a kiss before they set sail. Dare we hope."
ONE LAST KISS! We can only hope!
Beadbuddy
Beadbuddy
14. RE: A few more pics from the V-day episode
Feb 13 2008, 1:17 AM EST | Post edited: Feb 13 2008, 1:17 AM EST
I don't really understand the On The Town reference, other than the fact that it has to do with Sailors and NY.

Luke isn't in Sailor coat, only Noah is.

And is it just me, or does Luke look a tiny bit preggers in that photo? I mean, what else happens in that dream sequence?
Beadbuddy
Beadbuddy
15. RE: A few more pics from the V-day episode
Feb 13 2008, 1:53 AM EST | Post edited: Feb 13 2008, 1:53 AM EST
Thanks for pointing out the Old Town photo. For some reason in my browser, that photo is hidden behind the photo with the shot over Noah's shoulder that looks like Coney Island. So, I had to click the photo behind to get an enlargement in order to see it, if that makes sense. Which leads me to my other dumb question.

Does Jake have a zit on his nose or is that a mole?

Mole pic
http://bp2.blogger.com/_0V88Ov8kRQE/R7GRJeYmYzI/AAAAAAAAAXY/pc9SD7vmh2c/s1600-h/jpi_episode13205_10839.jpg

Coney Island pic
http://bp0.blogger.com/_0V88Ov8kRQE/R7GQ8-YmYyI/AAAAAAAAAXQ/qxTJLM4pbJQ/s1600-h/jpi_episode13205a_30617.jpg

Luke with that certain glow about him Preggers pic
http://bp1.blogger.com/_0V88Ov8kRQE/R7GQxOYmYxI/AAAAAAAAAXI/umEF0u8tKVw/s1600-h/jpi_atwt13108_30635.jpg
1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
surrenderbleakly
surrenderbleakly
16. RE: A few more pics from the V-day episode
Mar 21 2008, 7:59 PM EDT | Post edited: Mar 21 2008, 7:59 PM EDT
yay! i like the pics on there they r u huge :D Do you find this valuable?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on WikiFoundry Central.)