Discussion: What do you want to see in the Nuke around the world section?Reported This is a featured thread

Showing 9 posts

Lotsip
What do you want to see in the Nuke around the world section?
May 22 2008, 12:07 AM EDT | Post edited: May 22 2008, 12:07 AM EDT
I hope the Twins don't mind, but I asked in a PM what things they were planning for the "Nuke fans in ...and whatevercountryyoulivein" - pages.
they talked about having the option of putting up FF in your own language, I think that sounds good.
And I promised to think of more ideas......and it's hard!

So I'm asking you people, what are the things that you would like to see in these individual pages??
Like I said hope the Twins don't mind but maybe this way we can come up with some good ideas together!

For me, even though it's not Nuke-related, it would be cool to maybe show some pics of your country and maybe some famous things about it....
Do you find this valuable?    

mamamya
1. RE: What do you want to see in the Nuke around the world section?
May 22 2008, 2:02 AM EDT | Post edited: May 22 2008, 2:02 AM EDT
I want to see pics of our towns and FF in our own language it's cool, i like this idea but add a short vocabulary :) to help us to understand a little.
heu, what else ??? *scratching my head*
asmaƩ
asmaƩ
2. RE: What do you want to see in the Nuke around the world section?
May 22 2008, 4:05 AM EDT | Post edited: May 22 2008, 4:05 AM EDT
"I want to see pics of our towns and FF in our own language it's cool, i like this idea but add a short vocabulary :) to help us to understand a little."
*points at amya*
what she said.

ImurNoah
3. RE: What do you want to see in the Nuke around the world section?
May 30 2008, 7:54 AM EDT | Post edited: May 30 2008, 7:54 AM EDT
I Ithink those ideas are good. It could help the newcomers to get an instant feel of the Nuke story in their own language and thus get hooked and follow. And it's interesting to see what is it like the place we are writing from.
We can also have a favorite Nuke catchphrase on the top of the page that is the same at all the pages, but in its own language. Things like that.
Rathnakumar
Rathnakumar
4. RE: What do you want to see in the Nuke around the world section?
May 30 2008, 9:02 AM EDT | Post edited: May 30 2008, 9:02 AM EDT
*Scratches his head and thinks!* Do you find this valuable?    

Lunastreak
5. RE: What do you want to see in the Nuke around the world section?
May 30 2008, 9:15 AM EDT | Post edited: May 30 2008, 9:15 AM EDT

stripes from all over the world.

And maybe hair gels I have known and loved during my travels around the globe.

AsTheNukeTurns
AsTheNukeTurns
6. RE: What do you want to see in the Nuke around the world section?
Jun 11 2008, 4:29 AM EDT | Post edited: Jun 11 2008, 4:29 AM EDT
"I Ithink those ideas are good. It could help the newcomers to get an instant feel of the Nuke story in their own language and thus get hooked and follow. And it's interesting to see what is it like the place we are writing from.
We can also have a favorite Nuke catchphrase on the top of the page that is the same at all the pages, but in its own language. Things like that.
"
Oh I like the catchphrase idea ^^
scrobbie
scrobbie
7. RE: What do you want to see in the Nuke around the world section?
Jun 11 2008, 4:56 AM EDT | Post edited: Jun 11 2008, 4:56 AM EDT
Ok well I"m sort of in charge of this section so send your hot tips my way!
I really like Victor's idea on all the hair gels he's known or stripes from all the world a la Luke!
:-)
pobgoblin
pobgoblin
8. RE: What do you want to see in the Nuke around the world section?
Jun 11 2008, 5:22 AM EDT | Post edited: Jun 11 2008, 5:22 AM EDT
"*points at amya*
what she said."
*seconded*

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on WikiFoundry Central.)