Discussion: CBS Daytime Post Emmy Party PhotosReported This is a featured thread

Showing 9 posts
sweetlikeD
sweetlikeD
CBS Daytime Post Emmy Party Photos
Jun 23 2008, 2:21 PM EDT | Post edited: Jun 23 2008, 2:21 PM EDT
Hi everyone,

I was just on the CBS ATWT website, and noticed they put up photos from the Post Emmy Party. None of Jake and Van together, unfortunately, but one or two of them seperately. I've just put them into each of their Photo pages for you guys to see :-)

I might be alone in this, but can i just say that i'll take a man in a suit over a man in uniform anyday haha (although, hang on a second... i'm getting some good Luke/Noah visuals here... anyone got a 'uniform' theme in a fanfic yet?? haha)
0  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
atwtfan
atwtfan
1. RE: CBS Daytime Post Emmy Party Photos
Jun 23 2008, 2:29 PM EDT | Post edited: Jun 23 2008, 2:29 PM EDT
I saw those pics. What I wouldn't give to be a white girl named Caitlin! LMAO!!!!!!!!!! Do you find this valuable?    
sweetlikeD
sweetlikeD
2. RE: CBS Daytime Post Emmy Party Photos
Jun 23 2008, 2:34 PM EDT | Post edited: Jun 23 2008, 2:34 PM EDT
"I saw those pics. What I wouldn't give to be a white girl named Caitlin! LMAO!!!!!!!!!!"
Lmao! Me too! The one of her dancing with Jake was the first one i saw, and i actually stopped speaking mid-sentance when i saw it haha
Do you find this valuable?    
atwtfan
atwtfan
3. RE: CBS Daytime Post Emmy Party Photos
Jun 23 2008, 2:51 PM EDT | Post edited: Jun 23 2008, 2:51 PM EDT
"Lmao! Me too! The one of her dancing with Jake was the first one i saw, and i actually stopped speaking mid-sentance when i saw it haha "
I know the feeling. I can say that he has done that to me though, but still, I'd give my right arm to be her!!! LOL
sweetlikeD
sweetlikeD
4. RE: CBS Daytime Post Emmy Party Photos
Jun 23 2008, 2:56 PM EDT | Post edited: Jun 23 2008, 2:56 PM EDT
"I know the feeling. I can say that he has done that to me though, but still, I'd give my right arm to be her!!! LOL"
Oh, it was mostly because i wasn't really paying attention to the photos as i clicked through them, and i was busy explaining something to a colleague, and yeah, wasn't really expecting to see one of either of the guys, so i just lost my train of thought haha

P.s. I adore your profile pic (stuff Caitlyn, i would've paid good money to be you! lol)
acousticgurl4
acousticgurl4
5. RE: CBS Daytime Post Emmy Party Photos
Jun 23 2008, 5:16 PM EDT | Post edited: Jun 23 2008, 5:16 PM EDT
yea, wait. who is that girl? Do you find this valuable?    
Jakevanforeverworld
Jakevanforeverworld
6. RE: CBS Daytime Post Emmy Party Photos
Jun 23 2008, 5:39 PM EDT | Post edited: Jun 23 2008, 5:39 PM EDT
"yea, wait. who is that girl?"
I think she's one of the actresses from Guiding Light. I seen her at the charity ballgame a few weeks agao. She was trying to dodge Steve Bergman he kept following her around to get her alone for a shot. I wanted to talk to her about this lapband surgery she had but I didn't get the chance because the driver who was drving one of the van's the stars were riding in was gathering them up to leave. Caitlin was in a hurry so I didn't bother her.
Jakevanforeverworld
Jakevanforeverworld
7. RE: CBS Daytime Post Emmy Party Photos
Jun 23 2008, 5:42 PM EDT | Post edited: Jun 23 2008, 5:42 PM EDT
I meant to put he was trying to get her alone for a photo shot Do you find this valuable?    
acousticgurl4
acousticgurl4
8. RE: CBS Daytime Post Emmy Party Photos
Jun 23 2008, 6:00 PM EDT | Post edited: Jun 23 2008, 6:00 PM EDT
i saw a post emmy pic on mightyten's lj with van, such unknown chick, jake, and tyler (who is spectualted as van's guy). however, tyler and van are not standing next to each other.
http://mightyten.livejournal.com/3551.html

also, just a side note, i saw perez hilton for the first time. he is on the new i love the new millenuim shows on vh1, like i love the 90s (i love those) & he has a segment called how gay is it or sumthin. realll nice. totally appropriate. the guy seems like a weirdo and he has freakin blue hair.

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on WikiFoundry Central.)