Discussion: Requst for VidsReported This is a featured thread

Showing 1 - 20 of 36  |  Show  posts at a time
2 | Next
nukeswolf
nukeswolf
Requst for Vids
Jul 16 2008, 4:59 AM EDT | Post edited: Jul 16 2008, 4:59 AM EDT
I would like to ask if someone would make a Nuke vid using the songs "Better in Time" by Leona Lewis, and "Proud" by Heather Small from the sound track to the movie "Akeylah and the Bee" (yes I know I spelled the name soooooooo worng) and is the theme song for the show "The Biggest Loser", and is also on the sound track of QAF. Do you find this valuable?    
Keyword tags: None
nukeswolf
nukeswolf
1. RE: Requst for Vids
Jul 16 2008, 6:53 AM EDT | Post edited: Jul 16 2008, 6:53 AM EDT
I thought I should give a reason for wanting vids for these two songs. I wanted a vid for "Better In Time" because I hope and pray that things for Nuke dose get better in time because they could use some happiness in there lives. I have always wanted someone to do a vid to "Proud" by Heather Small from the first time I heard it on the QAF sound track, because to me it has a very good meaning to it. To me its saying to proud of yourself no matter what anyone says, and to always do something every day to make yourself fell proud of yourself. So that is why I would love for some one to do vids for these two songs.

I would also like to ask if someone other then me vote for my niece in the baby photocontest, which has a prize wroth $25,000 as the prize. The site address is:

http://www.greatamericanphotocontest.com/voter1/index.aspx?referid=EmailFriends&p=642999&x=.jpg
Do you find this valuable?    
nukeswolf
nukeswolf
2. RE: Requst for Vids
Jul 20 2008, 7:20 PM EDT | Post edited: Jul 20 2008, 7:20 PM EDT
First they came for the communists, but I didn't speak up because I wasn't a communists.
Then they came for the jews, but I didn't speak up because I wasn't a jew.
Then they came for the Catholics, but I didn't speak up because I was a protestant.
Then they came for the children, but I didn't speak up because I am an adult.
Then they came for the women, butI didn't speak up because I am a man.
Then they came for the gays, but I didn't speak up because I am straight.
Then they came for me, but there was nobody left to speak up for me.

This poem was written in a fanfic that I read a few years back and this poem has just alway stayed with me. From the first time I read it, it just made me think about the things we see all the time happen around us that we just don't say anything about, or we just walk past beauce we don't want to get involved in it or we don't want to be bothered by the aftermath of it if we did get involved. I have no idea who this is by because even in the fanfic they never said who worte it, I really wish they would have so that I could tell every one but I can't.

Anyway on a last note the way you spell Akeelah is well Akeelah, and can people please vote for my niece because she only has one vote and that is the vote I did, but she really needs for everyone else to please vote for her.

Thanks guys, Nukeswolf =)
nukeswolf
nukeswolf
3. RE: Requst for Vids
Jul 22 2008, 8:20 AM EDT | Post edited: Jul 22 2008, 8:20 AM EDT
Ok so I guess this will just be my thread all to my self =() Oh well, I was thinking if anyone acttulay reads this besides me then how about the songs "After Tonight" by Justin Nozuka or "Chasing Pavements" by Adele. Thank you if someone dose anyone of these. Do you find this valuable?    
nukeswolf
nukeswolf
4. RE: Requst for Vids
Aug 14 2008, 8:32 PM EDT | Post edited: Aug 14 2008, 8:32 PM EDT
Ok since NO one answered my re-qust for video's to the songs from above I thought I would add some more songs to the list: The song im asking for this time is "Lay Down Beside Me" by A.J. McLean from the Backstreet Boys. Belive you me when you hear this song, and see him perform it you will definitly know why this song would come to mind when thinking about Luke and Noah. Another song that I think would be good is the song "When Did You Fall In Love With Me" by Chris Rice from the album Amusing. Do you find this valuable?    
miracleboi
miracleboi
5. RE: Requst for Vids
Aug 14 2008, 8:57 PM EDT | Post edited: Aug 14 2008, 8:57 PM EDT
"Ok since NO one answered my re-qust for video's to the songs from above I thought I would add some more songs to the list: The song im asking for this time is "Lay Down Beside Me" by A.J. McLean from the Backstreet Boys. Belive you me when you hear this song, and see him perform it you will definitly know why this song would come to mind when thinking about Luke and Noah. Another song that I think would be good is the song "When Did You Fall In Love With Me" by Chris Rice from the album Amusing."
hmmm i will see what i can come up with for proud, just might have to get some if the vids and pics from other places cause im not in the US but LOVE proud by heather small. did you want the dance remix or original version as i have both
miracleboi
miracleboi
6. RE: Requst for Vids
Aug 14 2008, 8:58 PM EDT | Post edited: Aug 14 2008, 8:58 PM EDT
"hmmm i will see what i can come up with for proud, just might have to get some if the vids and pics from other places cause im not in the US but LOVE proud by heather small. did you want the dance remix or original version as i have both"
im just not going to promise it will be a vid vid, could be a vid with mainly photo's
nukeswolf
nukeswolf
7. RE: Requst for Vids
Aug 14 2008, 9:32 PM EDT | Post edited: Aug 14 2008, 9:32 PM EDT
"hmmm i will see what i can come up with for proud, just might have to get some if the vids and pics from other places cause im not in the US but LOVE proud by heather small. did you want the dance remix or original version as i have both"
What ever you do is fine with me, and I would really love it if it was to the original version. A little while ago I saw the video for it and it just made me think about what it would be like to have a Noah and Luke video to that song. Pic's are just as good as scenes from the show. =)
nukeswolf
nukeswolf
8. RE: Requst for Vids
Aug 14 2008, 10:16 PM EDT | Post edited: Aug 14 2008, 10:16 PM EDT
I know the song "This I Promise You" by N'YNC is belived to be one of the most CHEESYEST songs of ALL TIME, but that is why I think it would be a great song to do a vid to. I really just want to see if some one could or even would do one with this song. Do you find this valuable?    
sweetlikeD
sweetlikeD
9. RE: Requst for Vids
Aug 14 2008, 10:47 PM EDT | Post edited: Aug 14 2008, 10:47 PM EDT
"I know the song "This I Promise You" by N'YNC is belived to be one of the most CHEESYEST songs of ALL TIME, but that is why I think it would be a great song to do a vid to. I really just want to see if some one could or even would do one with this song."
I hate to say it but i've had this song (and it's spanish version) playing in my car lately - and i've been thinking of doing a vid with it - leave it with me.... :-D
sweetlikeD
sweetlikeD
10. RE: Requst for Vids
Aug 14 2008, 10:48 PM EDT | Post edited: Aug 14 2008, 10:48 PM EDT
P.s. I think there already exists a Nuke video with This I Promise You, but its a mix of the music video with Nuke clips... Do you find this valuable?    
nukeswolf
nukeswolf
11. RE: Requst for Vids
Aug 14 2008, 11:41 PM EDT | Post edited: Aug 14 2008, 11:41 PM EDT
"P.s. I think there already exists a Nuke video with This I Promise You, but its a mix of the music video with Nuke clips..."
Really, don't think I've seen it, but then again if there is one then I will just have to go to YT to see if I can find it !!!!!!!!! =)
nukeswolf
nukeswolf
12. RE: Requst for Vids
Aug 15 2008, 12:01 AM EDT | Post edited: Aug 15 2008, 12:01 AM EDT
Is it just me or dose JJ, Carly and Jacks adopted son look a HELL of a lot like Aaron with his hair cut like that? Do you find this valuable?    
nukeswolf
nukeswolf
13. RE: Requst for Vids
Aug 15 2008, 5:33 PM EDT | Post edited: Aug 15 2008, 5:33 PM EDT
Who is this jack-ass that is telling Luke that he should not be so out and proud about his relationship with Noah. If this is the guy that they a going to hook Lucinda up with then I now know for sure that none of them have any type of brains in there heads. While there is a lot of other things I could say, but I think if I did then I would be the one having problems. = () Do you find this valuable?    
nukeswolf
nukeswolf
14. RE: Requst for Vids
Aug 18 2008, 9:12 PM EDT | Post edited: Aug 18 2008, 9:12 PM EDT
Another song I was thinking of was the Britney Spears so "Stronger", you know for the fact that Noah and Luke's relationship has gotten so much stronger these past few month's even though we haven't seen much of them lately. =) Do you find this valuable?    
nukeswolf
nukeswolf
15. RE: Requst for Vids
Aug 20 2008, 12:55 AM EDT | Post edited: Aug 20 2008, 12:55 AM EDT
I was just thinking about the song "Im Yours", by Jason Mraz, from the first time I heard it I just thought that it would be a great song for Nuke. Do you find this valuable?    
nukeswolf
nukeswolf
16. RE: Requst for Vids
Aug 25 2008, 3:15 PM EDT | Post edited: Aug 25 2008, 3:15 PM EDT
Ok I was thinking about two songs by Chris Brown, the first one is "Forever" and the other one is "Take You Down". Let me just tell all of you that you should really reallllllllllllllllly watch the video for the second one because it will really give you alot of ideas for vids, fanfics, and some really great dreams. =) =) =) Do you find this valuable?    
nukeswolf
nukeswolf
17. RE: Requst for Vids
Sep 3 2008, 4:53 PM EDT | Post edited: Sep 3 2008, 4:53 PM EDT
Can anyone do a vid using songs by Boys 2 Men, the only two I don't think people should use is "End Of The Road" and "It's So Hard To Say Goodbye To Yesterday", although the second one may be a good song to use, if its used by the right person. I see that all of the ideas im throwing out here is going to waste because I am the only one on this thread. Oh well I'll just keep giving ideas until someone dose something with them!!!!!! =) Do you find this valuable?    
nukeswolf
nukeswolf
18. RE: Requst for Vids
Sep 4 2008, 5:10 AM EDT | Post edited: Sep 4 2008, 5:10 AM EDT
So I really am talking to myself , oh well it's not like that hasn't happened before. =P Do you find this valuable?    
nukeswolf
nukeswolf
19. RE: Requst for Vids
Sep 6 2008, 7:26 PM EDT | Post edited: Sep 6 2008, 7:26 PM EDT
I was just listening to a song that is a couple of years old but I still love it to this day. The song is "If You'r Not The One" by Daniel Bedingfield. This is really one of the songs that I really hope someone dose do a vid to. PLEASE Do you find this valuable?    
2 | Next