Discussion: Requst for VidsReported This is a featured thread

Showing 21 - 36 of 36  |  Show  posts at a time
Previous | 1 2
4lukeandnoah
4lukeandnoah
20. RE: Requst for Vids
Sep 7 2008, 7:11 AM EDT | Post edited: Sep 7 2008, 7:11 AM EDT
I'm a professional editor and have been foaming at the mouth to get some good quality Nuke Footage to work with. Luckily, I've found a place where I can download Nuke in avi or Quicktime...which means it's high quality. But first I have to clean my computer out and reinstall the Operating system. But once I've done that, I'd be thrilled to take requests. Do you find this valuable?    
4lukeandnoah
4lukeandnoah
21. RE: Requst for Vids
Sep 7 2008, 7:24 AM EDT | Post edited: Sep 7 2008, 7:24 AM EDT
I forgot to say that, if anyone has any requests, could they send me the song in AIFF? iTunes compresses their stuff so the quality is poor. Even if I convert it, it still distorts. If you can burn some songs to a CD, that would be good. Just burn them without compression. Thanks.

Debra
Do you find this valuable?    
nukeswolf
nukeswolf
22. RE: Requst for Vids
Sep 7 2008, 12:04 PM EDT | Post edited: Sep 7 2008, 12:04 PM EDT
Was just listening to another one this one is by Christina Aguilera called "Blessed", and also anothe one by her is "Beautiful". Do you find this valuable?    
nukeswolf
nukeswolf
23. RE: Requst for Vids
Sep 7 2008, 12:06 PM EDT | Post edited: Sep 7 2008, 12:06 PM EDT
"Was just listening to another one this one is by Christina Aguilera called "Blessed", and also anothe one by her is "Beautiful"."
I also like the song "I Turn To You" by her too.

soullovesyou
24. RE: Requst for Vids
Sep 7 2008, 12:23 PM EDT | Post edited: Sep 7 2008, 12:23 PM EDT
"I'm a professional editor and have been foaming at the mouth to get some good quality Nuke Footage to work with. Luckily, I've found a place where I can download Nuke in avi or Quicktime...which means it's high quality. But first I have to clean my computer out and reinstall the Operating system. But once I've done that, I'd be thrilled to take requests."
Wow didn't know that about you lol.

soullovesyou
25. RE: Requst for Vids
Sep 7 2008, 12:28 PM EDT | Post edited: Sep 7 2008, 12:28 PM EDT
"I also like the song "I Turn To You" by her too."
I can try and see what I can do for you but can't promise anything since am new at this but I could try if you want.
nukeswolf
nukeswolf
26. RE: Requst for Vids
Sep 7 2008, 5:47 PM EDT | Post edited: Sep 7 2008, 5:47 PM EDT
"I can try and see what I can do for you but can't promise anything since am new at this but I could try if you want. "
I would really like that =) =) =)
nukeswolf
nukeswolf
27. RE: Requst for Vids
Sep 14 2008, 7:25 PM EDT | Post edited: Sep 14 2008, 7:25 PM EDT
Ok im listenting to a lot of Backstreet Boys right now and I think the song "Shining Star" would be a good song for them, maybe? Do you find this valuable?    
nukeswolf
nukeswolf
28. RE: Requst for Vids
Sep 14 2008, 7:41 PM EDT | Post edited: Sep 14 2008, 7:41 PM EDT
How about "Raining On Sunday" or "Making Memories Of Us", and "Tonight I Wanna Cry" by Keith Urban. Do you find this valuable?    
nukeswolf
nukeswolf
29. RE: Requst for Vids
Sep 22 2008, 10:25 PM EDT | Post edited: Sep 22 2008, 10:25 PM EDT
Other songs I really like are "A House Is Not A Home", and "I'd Rather" by Luther Vandross, "Last Night" by AZ-Yet and the song "Go On Without You" by Shirely Murdock. Do you find this valuable?    
nukeswolf
nukeswolf
30. RE: Requst for Vids
Sep 27 2008, 7:57 PM EDT | Post edited: Sep 27 2008, 7:57 PM EDT
The songs that have just been popping into my head are songs by the contry group Rascal Flatts, the songs are "I Melt" and "Love You Out Loud" and "God Bless The Broken Road'. These three songs are some of my favs from this group. Do you find this valuable?    

allaboutlove
31. RE: Requst for Vids
Sep 28 2008, 12:44 AM EDT | Post edited: Sep 28 2008, 12:44 AM EDT
"The songs that have just been popping into my head are songs by the contry group Rascal Flatts, the songs are "I Melt" and "Love You Out Loud" and "God Bless The Broken Road'. These three songs are some of my favs from this group."
Interesting songs,
I could try to do a video with the song"Love you out loud"
kind of like that title.
But you have to wait for a bit
can you do that???
nukeswolf
nukeswolf
32. RE: Requst for Vids
Sep 30 2008, 3:17 PM EDT | Post edited: Sep 30 2008, 3:17 PM EDT
"Interesting songs,
I could try to do a video with the song"Love you out loud"
kind of like that title.
But you have to wait for a bit
can you do that???
"
SURE I CAN =)
4lukeandnoah
4lukeandnoah
33. RE: Requst for Vids
Oct 23 2008, 8:15 PM EDT | Post edited: Oct 23 2008, 8:15 PM EDT
No. You're not talking to yourself. I know how you feel though. I was asking for footage for months and no one EVER answered me. So I can't say I've got the footage except for the recent stuff and my hard drives are totally full, but check out my stuff on You Tube. When I get my computer cleared out, I'll be able to make more videos. Just search for 4lukeandnoah on You Tube. Do you find this valuable?    
nukeswolf
nukeswolf
34. RE: Requst for Vids
Oct 31 2008, 1:04 PM EDT | Post edited: Oct 31 2008, 1:04 PM EDT
"No. You're not talking to yourself. I know how you feel though. I was asking for footage for months and no one EVER answered me. So I can't say I've got the footage except for the recent stuff and my hard drives are totally full, but check out my stuff on You Tube. When I get my computer cleared out, I'll be able to make more videos. Just search for 4lukeandnoah on You Tube."
I will do that =)
lildenlover
lildenlover
35. RE: Requst for Vids
Dec 2 2008, 5:40 AM EST | Post edited: Dec 2 2008, 5:40 AM EST
On this webpaint you can find a lot of Nuke footage in HQ

http://nuke-episodes.wetpaint.com/?t=anon
1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
Previous | 1 2