Discussion: We need more Texans!Reported This is a featured thread

Showing 1 - 11 of 11  |  Show  posts at a time
nukecrazy10
nukecrazy10
We need more Texans!
Jan 7 2009, 2:57 PM EST | Post edited: Jan 7 2009, 2:57 PM EST
Only five individuals from Texas! This is blasphemy! We are like the second largest state in the United States and only have 10% of the members listed as hailing from Texas. I am just flabbergasted. Promote Nuke in the Lone Star State! What they share is absolutely one of the most beautiful relationships known to man. Dessiminate the couple's fame and beauty by word of mouth, e-mail, whatever it takes to let others know of the gorgeous phenomenon known as Nuke! And to my fellow statesmen and women, go TEXAS!!!! Do you find this valuable?    
Keyword tags: Texan Membership
alicia6195
alicia6195
1. RE: We need more Texans!
Jan 7 2009, 3:17 PM EST | Post edited: Jan 7 2009, 3:17 PM EST
Hi, Nukecrazy. Did you count me? I'm from Texas, lol. There has to be more that 5. I created a fan page on myspace recently. It's looking good. Check it out:

www.myspace.com/lukeandnoahfan
Do you find this valuable?    

thefreakishloser
2. RE: We need more Texans!
Jan 7 2009, 3:19 PM EST | Post edited: Jan 7 2009, 3:19 PM EST
Erm, I'm close? Louisiana?! Southerners unite! Do you find this valuable?    
nukecrazy10
nukecrazy10
3. RE: We need more Texans!
Jan 7 2009, 3:22 PM EST | Post edited: Jan 7 2009, 3:22 PM EST
"Hi, Nukecrazy. Did you count me? I'm from Texas, lol. There has to be more that 5. I created a fan page on myspace recently. It's looking good. Check it out:

www.myspace.com/lukeandnoahfan"
I love the website. You're my new friend! And as always, go TEXAS!
CacklingPomegranate
CacklingPomegranate
4. RE: We need more Texans!
Jan 7 2009, 3:32 PM EST | Post edited: Jan 7 2009, 3:32 PM EST
Well, at least you're not the only Mainer :( Do you find this valuable?    
stardiva
stardiva
5. RE: We need more Texans!
Jan 7 2009, 3:35 PM EST | Post edited: Jan 7 2009, 3:35 PM EST
"Well, at least you're not the only Mainer :("
ummmmmmm the diva is canadain

can i still hang out with Y'ALL??

I AM MARRIED TO A TAMPA BAY MAN DOES THAT COUNT???
drunkyluke
drunkyluke
6. RE: We need more Texans!
Jan 7 2009, 3:41 PM EST | Post edited: Jan 7 2009, 3:41 PM EST
james is canadian as well. i live in toronto. what a thrill it was when luke was interviewing cyndi about the true colours tour. he said toronto! i've said it before, it doesn't take much to make me happy! Do you find this valuable?    
Daifan
Daifan
7. RE: We need more Texans!
Jan 7 2009, 4:46 PM EST | Post edited: Jan 7 2009, 4:46 PM EST
Yeah, but us CALIFORNIANS outnumber you considerably!!
*puts cool-kid mask on*

WE WIN!! HAHAHA!!

haha, kidding of course. I'd love to see more Texans. Actually, I'd love to see more US fans in general!! The show came from here after all!
CacklingPomegranate
CacklingPomegranate
8. RE: We need more Texans!
Jan 7 2009, 4:49 PM EST | Post edited: Jan 7 2009, 4:49 PM EST
"I'd love to see more Texans. Actually, I'd love to see more US fans in general!! The show came from here after all!"
Lol, I know, we have all these wacky Swedes and Hollanders all running around :)
Daifan
Daifan
9. RE: We need more Texans!
Jan 7 2009, 4:56 PM EST | Post edited: Jan 7 2009, 4:56 PM EST
"Lol, I know, we have all these wacky Swedes and Hollanders all running around :)"
EXACTLY! lol
....Better be careful what we say! We might find ourselves dodging a bunch of European daggers! haha
atwt_nuke
atwt_nuke
10. RE: We need more Texans!
Jan 8 2009, 2:51 PM EST | Post edited: Jan 8 2009, 2:51 PM EST
"Only five individuals from Texas! This is blasphemy! We are like the second largest state in the United States and only have 10% of the members listed as hailing from Texas. I am just flabbergasted. Promote Nuke in the Lone Star State! What they share is absolutely one of the most beautiful relationships known to man. Dessiminate the couple's fame and beauty by word of mouth, e-mail, whatever it takes to let others know of the gorgeous phenomenon known as Nuke! And to my fellow statesmen and women, go TEXAS!!!!"
hey nukecrazy! im Chris from Texas...but when i signed up, i dont ever remember saying where i lived when i registered :P maybe i did maybe not, whatevers lol