Discussion: New IdeaReported This is a featured thread

Showing 1 - 11 of 11  |  Show  posts at a time
IamSoLostRightNow
IamSoLostRightNow
New Idea
Feb 12 2009, 7:23 PM EST | Post edited: Feb 12 2009, 7:23 PM EST
It's official. I'm making a new Nuke video. I was so happy with the positive feedback of my first video (even though I couldn't figure out how to post it on the wiki) that I decided to start the next one. I was going to go back to LOST, but I'm far to in the NUKE frame of mind to do anything else. I have the song picked out and everything and the clip quality will be much better this time around. So stay tuned!
Do you find this valuable?    
Keyword tags: None
ritalaura2000
ritalaura2000
1. RE: New Idea
Feb 12 2009, 8:14 PM EST | Post edited: Feb 12 2009, 8:14 PM EST
"It's official. I'm making a new Nuke video. I was so happy with the positive feedback of my first video (even though I couldn't figure out how to post it on the wiki) that I decided to start the next one. I was going to go back to LOST, but I'm far to in the NUKE frame of mind to do anything else. I have the song picked out and everything and the clip quality will be much better this time around. So stay tuned!
"
when you finish this video for add read here

http://www.lukeandnoahfans.com/page/HELP

and if you aren't able give me the link I'll add for you....
CacklingPomegranate
CacklingPomegranate
2. RE: New Idea
Feb 13 2009, 3:24 PM EST | Post edited: Feb 13 2009, 3:24 PM EST
"It's official. I'm making a new Nuke video. I was so happy with the positive feedback of my first video (even though I couldn't figure out how to post it on the wiki) that I decided to start the next one. I was going to go back to LOST, but I'm far to in the NUKE frame of mind to do anything else. I have the song picked out and everything and the clip quality will be much better this time around. So stay tuned!
"
Yay, exciting! Can't wait! :)
Hey, can I ask a quick question? How do you download the clips? Because whenever I try, it's in the wrong format :P
littlebirdbluue
littlebirdbluue
3. RE: New Idea
Feb 13 2009, 3:40 PM EST | Post edited: Feb 13 2009, 3:40 PM EST
"Yay, exciting! Can't wait! :)
Hey, can I ask a quick question? How do you download the clips? Because whenever I try, it's in the wrong format :P"
most of the time you download and then have to reformat I use A-One flv-to-video converter
littlebirdbluue
littlebirdbluue
4. RE: New Idea
Feb 13 2009, 3:43 PM EST | Post edited: Feb 13 2009, 3:43 PM EST
here is the link to one
http://www.onlyfreewares.com/Audio-Video/Video-Converters/Free-FLV-to-AVI-Converter.php
IamSoLostRightNow
IamSoLostRightNow
5. RE: New Idea
Feb 13 2009, 6:49 PM EST | Post edited: Feb 13 2009, 6:49 PM EST
"Yay, exciting! Can't wait! :)
Hey, can I ask a quick question? How do you download the clips? Because whenever I try, it's in the wrong format :P"
It's a complicated/tedious process (believe me!), but for my first vid I used the converter Zamzar.com. You upload the clip from the youtube url then you pick what format (wmv, mov, whatever) and then you give them your e-mail address and in a few minutes that send you the download link when it's done converting.
IamSoLostRightNow
IamSoLostRightNow
6. RE: New Idea
Mar 19 2009, 10:47 AM EDT | Post edited: Mar 19 2009, 10:47 AM EDT
Almost ready! I'm rendering and uploading as I type. My Noah character study should be up by later today. Do you find this valuable?    
jeb423
jeb423
7. RE: New Idea
Mar 19 2009, 10:49 AM EDT | Post edited: Mar 19 2009, 10:49 AM EDT
"Almost ready! I'm rendering and uploading as I type. My Noah character study should be up by later today."
Yay!!!!
CacklingPomegranate
CacklingPomegranate
8. RE: New Idea
Mar 19 2009, 10:59 AM EDT | Post edited: Mar 19 2009, 10:59 AM EDT
"Almost ready! I'm rendering and uploading as I type. My Noah character study should be up by later today."
Awesome! I looooooooooooooved your first Nuke video (omg it was so good). Can't wait!
Daifan
Daifan
9. RE: New Idea
Mar 19 2009, 11:15 AM EDT | Post edited: Mar 19 2009, 11:15 AM EDT
ohh, that's so awesome!
I'm excited!!
IamSoLostRightNow
IamSoLostRightNow
10. RE: New Idea
Mar 19 2009, 2:04 PM EDT | Post edited: Mar 19 2009, 2:06 PM EDT
Uploaded and posted, thanks to you kind folks! Go check it out! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_qDC1ubmN4o Do you find this valuable?