Discussion: JAVA T-SHIRTReported This is a featured thread

Showing 8 posts
angelik_anj
angelik_anj
JAVA T-SHIRT
Apr 26 2009, 4:13 AM EDT | Post edited: Apr 26 2009, 4:13 AM EDT
Hi everybody, some friends of mine and I were yesterday talking about the java t-shirt, this green t-shirt which fit perfectly Noah's body (Rrrh <3... Hm... well, so... ) and we were wondering if it was possible to have this t-shirt?! I don't think we are the only one who would like to have this t-shirt. Plus, we noticed that "Java" had another sense (to us) lol: JA(ke) and VA(n) ahah XD Do you find this valuable?    
Keyword tags: java t-shirt store nuke
Tirpse
Tirpse
1. RE: JAVA T-SHIRT
Apr 26 2009, 4:17 AM EDT | Post edited: Apr 26 2009, 4:19 AM EDT
You had the chance to get Java shirts when you attended the luncheon. A few people bought shirts and are sending it out to people who couldn't go. I think there are leftovers, but I don't know what ATWT/CBS or whoever are going to do with them.

Auntie has more information on that. Maybe you should ask her about it.

Besides that way, there is no legal chance to get a Java shirt.
Do you find this valuable?    
Nukelover
Nukelover
2. RE: JAVA T-SHIRT
Apr 26 2009, 4:26 AM EDT | Post edited: Apr 26 2009, 4:26 AM EDT
"You had the chance to get Java shirts when you attended the luncheon. A few people bought shirts and are sending it out to people who couldn't go. I think there are leftovers, but I don't know what ATWT/CBS or whoever are going to do with them.

Auntie has more information on that. Maybe you should ask her about it.

Besides that way, there is no legal chance to get a Java shirt."
She's not sure how they are going to make them available, probably through the ATWTfan site. She is going to post when she knows, but Mindi has been really busy since getting back from the luncheon. She'll probaly let people know either today or early next week.
dcutting
dcutting
3. RE: JAVA T-SHIRT
Apr 26 2009, 5:24 AM EDT | Post edited: Apr 26 2009, 5:24 AM EDT
Java t-shirts are now up for sale on the club site - you can go to this link to see them and get an order form: http://www.officialatwtfanclub.com/merchandise.html - they are available ONLY through the ATWT fan club Do you find this valuable?    
angelik_anj
angelik_anj
4. RE: JAVA T-SHIRT
Apr 26 2009, 9:51 AM EDT | Post edited: Apr 26 2009, 9:51 AM EDT
"Java t-shirts are now up for sale on the club site - you can go to this link to see them and get an order form: http://www.officialatwtfanclub.com/merchandise.html - they are available ONLY through the ATWT fan club"
I was reaaly happy but then I saw THE problem :
Annual Membership Dues are -- $28.00 for US residents, $35.00 for Canadian residents and $40.00 for all others.
It's very expensive. We can't
Nukelover
Nukelover
5. RE: JAVA T-SHIRT
Apr 26 2009, 10:04 AM EDT | Post edited: Apr 26 2009, 10:04 AM EDT
Theresa was telling people on VH.net that the quantities are very limited, so if you want one order right away. Do you find this valuable?    
angelik_anj
angelik_anj
6. RE: JAVA T-SHIRT
Apr 26 2009, 10:11 AM EDT | Post edited: Apr 26 2009, 10:11 AM EDT
"Theresa was telling people on VH.net that the quantities are very limited, so if you want one order right away."
Thx!
How can I find her on VH.net ??
( Ooch We need 4 t-shirts :S )
dcutting
dcutting
7. RE: JAVA T-SHIRT
Apr 26 2009, 2:01 PM EDT | Post edited: Apr 26 2009, 2:01 PM EDT
You do not need to be a member of the ATWT fan club to order merchandise - the merchandise is available to any one that wants to order - member or not :) So - if you want one shirt or more - you should get your order in ASAP. There is an e-mail address for the fan club - you can write them and ask them what they have left and if they could hold the sizes you need as your order is on the way - they may or may not be able to do this - but you can ask.
But - I would get your order in now - before they are all gone
1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?