Discussion: I want to share my photos of Luke and Noah I personally tookReported This is a featured thread

Category: Discussion Forum / Photos
Showing 2 posts
bgnin
bgnin
I want to share my photos of Luke and Noah I personally took
Jul 16 2010, 11:47 AM EDT | Post edited: Jul 16 2010, 11:47 AM EDT
Hi Everyone,

I'm an author and a screenwriter from New York and I absolutely love "Luke and Noah." I'm happy to be part of this site dedicated to our favorite gay couple of Oakdale. I attended the ATWT luncheon in April and took lots of photos of Luke and Noah and the other cast members. You can see my photos at www.bgnin.com.
3  out of 3 found this valuable. Do you?    
ritalaura2000
ritalaura2000
2. RE: I want to share my photos of Luke and Noah I personally took
Nov 6 2010, 10:53 PM EDT | Post edited: Nov 6 2010, 10:53 PM EDT
"Hi Everyone,

I'm an author and a screenwriter from New York and I absolutely love "Luke and Noah." I'm happy to be part of this site dedicated to our favorite gay couple of Oakdale. I attended the ATWT luncheon in April and took lots of photos of Luke and Noah and the other cast members. You can see my photos at www.bgnin.com. "
if you want share your photo here, just upload in the photo session, or if you need some help just ask me...
I'm here

and thanks
Do you find this valuable?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on WikiFoundry Central.)