Showing 1 - 12 of 12  |  Show  posts at a time

nukeaddicted97
Hey.
Aug 2 2010, 2:54 PM EDT | Post edited: Aug 2 2010, 2:54 PM EDT
Hi guys, my name is Jade and I heard about ATWT from a friend so started watching it and have been hooked ever since. I first watched it when Luke had a crush on Kevin and was immediately hooked on Luke's character. As soon as Noah turned up I have also loved him and was super excited when he and Luke kissed for the 1st time. I have been a massive fan of Nuke ever since then and have found some of the storylines really entertaining to watch and some of them I have even been able to relate to.

Even though my ex boyfriend didn't cheat on me, when we were together he finally admitted that he was gay but that he still cared about me. I felt like I could relate in certain terms to Maddie and helped my ex to come out to his family and be with the guy he wanted to be with. He is now as happy as ever and I have also moved on but am so happy I could help him be who he is.

I won't bore you anymore with my life but I just have to put this out there for all the Nuke fans. Am I the only one who will think it would be totally awesome if Luke and Noah got back together before the show ends and it had something to do with their song, 'True Colours'. I don't know how that could work but everytime I see them getting back together in my head, that's all what I can hear.

Hope they get back together either way. Come on Nuke!!!!!!
1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
Keyword tags: page for newcomers
geezlouise
geezlouise
1. RE: Hey.
Aug 2 2010, 3:35 PM EDT | Post edited: Aug 2 2010, 3:35 PM EDT
Hi Jade...

Yeah...it would be totally awesome if Luke and Noah got back together....sometime in the next seven weeks. The last episode airs September 17.
Nice thought about utilizing True Colors, too.

It's nice to meet you. I'm Sue from the United States. Maryland is my home state.

Welcome.
Do you find this valuable?    
Aspirwriter
Aspirwriter
2. RE: Hey.
Aug 2 2010, 4:20 PM EDT | Post edited: Aug 2 2010, 4:20 PM EDT
"Hi guys, my name is Jade and I heard about ATWT from a friend so started watching it and have been hooked ever since. I first watched it when Luke had a crush on Kevin and was immediately hooked on Luke's character. As soon as Noah turned up I have also loved him and was super excited when he and Luke kissed for the 1st time. I have been a massive fan of Nuke ever since then and have found some of the storylines really entertaining to watch and some of them I have even been able to relate to.

Even though my ex boyfriend didn't cheat on me, when we were together he finally admitted that he was gay but that he still cared about me. I felt like I could relate in certain terms to Maddie and helped my ex to come out to his family and be with the guy he wanted to be with. He is now as happy as ever and I have also moved on but am so happy I could help him be who he is.

I won't bore you anymore with my life but I just have to put this out there for all the Nuke fans. Am I the only one who will think it would be totally awesome if Luke and Noah got back together before the show ends and it had something to do with their song, 'True Colours'. I don't know how that could work but everytime I see them getting back together in my head, that's all what I can hear.

Hope they get back together either way. Come on Nuke!!!!!!"
Hey Jade,

I'm Tom from Atlanta and started watching the storyline on Youtube. I like writing fan fiction stories.

It's ironic your name is Jade, who is the girl Luke first pretended to like before coming out! And you were in a similar situation to Maddie! It sounds like you handled the situation with as much or more class as she did on the show. (I love Maddie - she's great).

Welcome!

Seajellybaby
Seajellybaby
3. RE: Hey.
Aug 2 2010, 11:42 PM EDT | Post edited: Aug 2 2010, 11:42 PM EDT
Yes lovely idea.... It would also be nice if the flipped the words so Noah says "I love you" and Luke says "Same here". Do you find this valuable?    
drunkyluke
drunkyluke
4. RE: Hey.
Aug 2 2010, 11:59 PM EDT | Post edited: Aug 2 2010, 11:59 PM EDT
hi jade. i'm james from toronto, canada. welcome aboard!! Do you find this valuable?    
gabryland
gabryland
5. RE: Hey.
Aug 3 2010, 12:31 AM EDT | Post edited: Aug 3 2010, 12:31 AM EDT
I looooooooooooooooooove the way you think Jade !! XD
Hi and welcome here, I' m Gabriella from Italy !! ;-)
AngelicMouseGirl
AngelicMouseGirl
6. RE: Hey.
Aug 3 2010, 12:37 AM EDT | Post edited: Aug 3 2010, 12:37 AM EDT
Hi Jade I am Heather from Seattle, Washington in the USA. Welcome! I love the True Colors idea, I hope they use it! Do you find this valuable?    
time2change
time2change
7. RE: Hey.
Aug 3 2010, 11:58 AM EDT | Post edited: Aug 3 2010, 11:58 AM EDT
Hello Jade, I'm Scott from Indianapolis.
Loved what you said.
Go NUKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
stardiva
stardiva
8. RE: Hey.
Aug 3 2010, 12:04 PM EDT | Post edited: Aug 3 2010, 12:04 PM EDT
"Hello Jade, I'm Scott from Indianapolis.
Loved what you said.
Go NUKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
oy space man tell her who else you are.

stamps her foot and pouts
stardiva
stardiva
9. RE: Hey.
Aug 3 2010, 12:12 PM EDT | Post edited: Aug 3 2010, 12:12 PM EDT
"oy space man tell her who else you are.

stamps her foot and pouts"
hi jade i am diva
and i am the wife of the handsome time2change

oh look he is blushing
time2change
time2change
10. RE: Hey.
Aug 3 2010, 12:17 PM EDT | Post edited: Aug 3 2010, 12:17 PM EDT
Now I'm in trouble.
Sorry Jade.
stardiva
stardiva
11. RE: Hey.
Aug 3 2010, 12:22 PM EDT | Post edited: Aug 3 2010, 12:22 PM EDT
"Now I'm in trouble.
Sorry Jade."
winks

good thing he is soo cute

guess i will for give him

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on WikiFoundry Central.)