Showing 8 posts
markymarkferry
markymarkferry
New
Aug 8 2010, 5:29 AM EDT | Post edited: Aug 8 2010, 5:29 AM EDT
Hello to you all i'm mark from the UK. trust me to find this site just as the show is coming to an end (so sad) . I've been following the story on youtube for the last 6 months and have fallen in love with Luke & Noah. I think they should have a show of there own. I know its only a tv show but it has become a stable part of my daily life lol . The show is going to be a real miss to me. Why ohh why cant we have tv like this in the uk love it love it love it . Do you find this valuable?    
Keyword tags: None
drunkyluke
drunkyluke
1. RE: New
Aug 8 2010, 5:38 AM EDT | Post edited: Aug 8 2010, 5:38 AM EDT
hey mark. i'm james from toronto, canada. welcome aboard. Do you find this valuable?    
geezlouise
geezlouise
2. RE: New
Aug 8 2010, 5:43 AM EDT | Post edited: Aug 8 2010, 5:43 AM EDT
Hi Mark.

It's nice to meet you.

I'm Sue from the United States. I live near Baltimore, Maryland.

Whereabouts in the UK do you call home?
Do you find this valuable?    
markymarkferry
markymarkferry
3. RE: New
Aug 8 2010, 6:04 AM EDT | Post edited: Aug 8 2010, 6:04 AM EDT
Thankyou james Do you find this valuable?    
markymarkferry
markymarkferry
4. RE: New
Aug 8 2010, 6:05 AM EDT | Post edited: Aug 8 2010, 6:05 AM EDT
Hi Sue ice to meet you . I'm from a little place called newcastle . Hope your keeping well Do you find this valuable?    
ritalaura2000
ritalaura2000
5. RE: New
Aug 8 2010, 6:22 AM EDT | Post edited: Aug 8 2010, 6:22 AM EDT
"Hello to you all i'm mark from the UK. trust me to find this site just as the show is coming to an end (so sad) . I've been following the story on youtube for the last 6 months and have fallen in love with Luke & Noah. I think they should have a show of there own. I know its only a tv show but it has become a stable part of my daily life lol . The show is going to be a real miss to me. Why ohh why cant we have tv like this in the uk love it love it love it ."
welcome here Mark, I'm gonna miss them too. we can just hope that someone seeing how great they are give another chance for play together ...

and I'm Laura from Italy
Aspirwriter
Aspirwriter
6. RE: New
Aug 8 2010, 9:50 AM EDT | Post edited: Aug 8 2010, 9:50 AM EDT
Hi Mark,

I'm Tom from Atlanta, GA. I just started watching it via Youtube about 6 months ago as well. I agree, it's a real shame to lose the show.

Welcome to the wiki!

Tom
gabryland
gabryland
7. RE: New
Aug 8 2010, 12:29 PM EDT | Post edited: Aug 8 2010, 12:29 PM EDT
Hi and welcome here ;-)
I' m Gabriella from Italy !!