Discussion: New and overly obsessedReported This is a featured thread

Showing 6 posts
sarahsuperstario
sarahsuperstario
New and overly obsessed
Jun 13 2011, 12:51 PM EDT | Post edited: Jun 13 2011, 12:51 PM EDT
Hi everyone! My name is Sarah, I'm 14 years old, and I just discovered Luke and Noah a week ago! Ever since, I have stayed up WAY too late watching the Luke & Noah Story on YouTube, slept till 12 or 1, then pretend to take naps while I'm really just watching more Nuke!!! Anyways, I haven't finished the story yet, but I am 370 parts in :) I am SO sad that they canceled the show, since once I'm done, there'll be no more new parts!!!! So if there are any online petitions, not mail-ins, will someone please tell me? Thnx :D Do you find this valuable?    
Keyword tags: page for newcomers
Seajellybaby
Seajellybaby
1. RE: New and overly obsessed
Jun 13 2011, 1:41 PM EDT | Post edited: Jun 13 2011, 1:41 PM EDT
"Hi everyone! My name is Sarah, I'm 14 years old, and I just discovered Luke and Noah a week ago! Ever since, I have stayed up WAY too late watching the Luke & Noah Story on YouTube, slept till 12 or 1, then pretend to take naps while I'm really just watching more Nuke!!! Anyways, I haven't finished the story yet, but I am 370 parts in :) I am SO sad that they canceled the show, since once I'm done, there'll be no more new parts!!!! So if there are any online petitions, not mail-ins, will someone please tell me? Thnx :D"
Welcome Sarah! Um... not sure staying up THAT late every night is good on the health! LOL! But I understand completely! Anyway I'm afraid the show is now gone forever... but it lives on through the equally obsessed Nukies on this and other sites!
Do you find this valuable?    
scj0710
scj0710
2. RE: New and overly obsessed
Jun 13 2011, 2:26 PM EDT | Post edited: Jun 13 2011, 2:27 PM EDT
Hello, Sarah - welcome! Glad you have discovered Luke and Noah! Since As The World Turns is over, this is a great place to enjoy Nuke. The people here are wonderful - and be sure and check out some of the terrific fan fiction! Enjoy! Do you find this valuable?    
bigG2010
bigG2010
3. RE: New and overly obsessed
Jun 14 2011, 8:41 AM EDT | Post edited: Jun 14 2011, 8:41 AM EDT
Hello Sarah, welcome to our wonderful wiki, and you will find that we are all obsessed fans of Nuke here!!! :)) Do you find this valuable?    
gabryland
gabryland
4. RE: New and overly obsessed
Jun 14 2011, 10:33 AM EDT | Post edited: Jun 14 2011, 10:33 AM EDT
Hi and welcome here ;-)
I' m Gabriella from Italy !!
We are ALL obsessed here, and crazy hehhhehhehe XD
Do you find this valuable?    
Aspirwriter
Aspirwriter
5. RE: New and overly obsessed
Jun 15 2011, 10:09 AM EDT | Post edited: Jun 15 2011, 10:09 AM EDT
Welcome Sarah. I'm Tom from Atlanta. Do you find this valuable?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on WikiFoundry Central.)