Discussion: hiya =)Reported This is a featured thread

Showing 5 posts
dacey77
dacey77
hiya =)
Apr 2 2012, 2:07 AM EDT | Post edited: Apr 2 2012, 2:07 AM EDT
hi everyone, my names Stacey and im from Australia. Found the Luke and Noah story by accident, i was searching songs on YouTube, noticed them and thought "hmmm they're cute" and watched the videos. That was about 3mths ago and im STILL watching the videos now! lol.. I dont write fanfiction, but i really love reading them, and i LOVE the fan videos you all make too. Not only am i a Nuke fan, but im Van and Jake fan too, they seem like such great guys in RL, and the way they've told the Nuke story and have acted it out, WOW. Nuke almost seem like real people, they did amazing work. Anyways, just wanted to introduce myself and say hi to y'all. Im looking forward to catching up even more on the Nuke story from this site, im about 3 or 4yrs behind gah! Do you find this valuable?    
Keyword tags: page for newcomers
bigG2010
bigG2010
1. RE: hiya =)
Apr 2 2012, 6:47 AM EDT | Post edited: Apr 2 2012, 6:47 AM EDT
A Very Warm Welcome to you Stacey!!! :)) Do you find this valuable?    
scj0710
scj0710
2. RE: hiya =)
Apr 3 2012, 8:06 PM EDT | Post edited: Apr 3 2012, 8:06 PM EDT
Hi, Stacey from Australia - I'm Stacey from California. Welcome! So happy you discovered Luke and Noah - and this Wiki. There are very nice people here, and great writers who write terrific Luke and Noah fan fiction. Hope you get the chance to read some of it! You are right - Jake and Van are pretty spectacular! Do you find this valuable?    
gabryland
gabryland
3. RE: hiya =)
Apr 8 2012, 10:31 AM EDT | Post edited: Apr 8 2012, 10:31 AM EDT
Hi and welcome here, I' m Gabriella from Italy :) Do you find this valuable?    
dacey77
dacey77
4. RE: hiya =)
Apr 8 2012, 6:48 PM EDT | Post edited: Apr 8 2012, 6:54 PM EDT
Thank you, appreciate the welcome everyone =) will most def be reading n commenting on the fanfiction, its kind of a guilty pleasure of mine lol. Awww u really do all seem like lovely people, I like sites that are friendly n happy, makes ya wanna come back again n again n again. Now if u'll excuse me, I have more videos to watch n stories to read YAY! =) hope u all had a Happy n Safe Easter xxx
Do you find this valuable?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on WikiFoundry Central.)