Discussion: Jake PhotosReported This is a featured thread

Showing 21 - 40 of 42  |  Show  posts at a time
Previous | 1 2 3 | Next
atwtfan
atwtfan
20. RE: Jake Photos - Help!
Dec 15 2007, 9:50 AM EST | Post edited: Dec 15 2007, 9:50 AM EST
"I do love his eyes in that pic, and the clothes are probably my favorite, but I don't love the facial hair. Of those five, my vote would be for the one with the tie, where's he staring off into space looking like Adrien Brody's way hotter cousin. "
I like the facial hair. It looks manly to me, which is what I like. He looks forceful. HOT
Do you find this valuable?    
Barbara6275
Barbara6275
21. RE: Jake Photos - Help!
Dec 15 2007, 9:52 AM EST | Post edited: Dec 15 2007, 9:52 AM EST
George,

Did you get enough sleep? Are you ready for your party?

Barbara
JusticeGH
JusticeGH
22. RE: Jake Photos - Help!
Dec 15 2007, 9:54 AM EST | Post edited: Dec 15 2007, 9:54 AM EST
Also, I'm not the world's biggest Agim Kaba fan, but there is no arguing wiht that pic.
JusticeGH
JusticeGH
23. RE: Jake Photos - Help!
Dec 15 2007, 10:08 AM EST | Post edited: Dec 15 2007, 10:08 AM EST
Definitely didn't get enough sleep, but I'll be all set for the party.

And I'm pro-facial hair in a lot of cases (um..it'd be a hypocritical if I wasn't!) for exactly your reasons Angie, but for some reason in that particular pic, I didn't love it. In that pic it looks like Jake has a similar problem to me...I don't think the connection between his beard and moustache fills in real well...and with it being so short, it doesn't look as good as it could.
atwtfan
atwtfan
24. RE: Jake Photos - Help!
Dec 15 2007, 10:12 AM EST | Post edited: Dec 15 2007, 10:12 AM EST
"Definitely didn't get enough sleep, but I'll be all set for the party.

And I'm pro-facial hair in a lot of cases (um..it'd be a hypocritical if I wasn't!) for exactly your reasons Angie, but for some reason in that particular pic, I didn't love it. In that pic it looks like Jake has a similar problem to me...I don't think the connection between his beard and moustache fills in real well...and with it being so short, it doesn't look as good as it could."
I see your point, George. I still like it. Well I think I just like Jake and whatever he does! : ]
Barbara6275
Barbara6275
25. RE: Jake Photos - Help!
Dec 15 2007, 10:21 AM EST | Post edited: Dec 15 2007, 10:21 AM EST
Angie,
Am I going to have to head up IH 10 East to Beaumont and pay you a visit...messing with MY Jake!
Barbara
JusticeGH
JusticeGH
26. RE: Jake Photos - Help!
Dec 15 2007, 10:25 AM EST | Post edited: Dec 15 2007, 10:25 AM EST
I'm reasonably certain we can all agree it's a crying shame there isn't a nice crisp shirtless shot of Jake for Steve to use. Do you find this valuable?    
jbeanc
jbeanc
27. RE: Jake Photos - Help!
Dec 15 2007, 11:12 AM EST | Post edited: Dec 15 2007, 11:12 AM EST
" HoldenFan approved the Holden picture, I love the Van picture, Paul is P-E-R-F-E-C-T, and HOLY COW THE AARON PIC! Thanks for the input. Luv, luvbigdogs!"
I must've missed something being new to this website. Where are we seeing these HOT men?!?!? Anyone care to share?

Jill
JusticeGH
JusticeGH
28. RE: Jake Photos - Help!
Dec 15 2007, 11:46 AM EST | Post edited: Dec 15 2007, 11:46 AM EST
Head on over the LuvBigDogs' website, Luvbigdogs.com and click on ATWT...you'll find 'em. Do you find this valuable?    
JusticeGH
JusticeGH
29. RE: Jake Photos - Help!
Dec 15 2007, 11:48 AM EST | Post edited: Dec 15 2007, 11:48 AM EST
BTW, Steve, that's a great pic of Marie, too! I wish Meg had something useful to do Do you find this valuable?    

jpeg150
30. RE: Jake Photos - Help!
Dec 15 2007, 11:53 AM EST | Post edited: Dec 15 2007, 11:53 AM EST
The pic of Jake where he wears a black shirt and an orange t-shirt is very nice too. I do like gis facial hair, it makes it look a bit less Noah-ey and a bit more adult. I think it's sexy. Do you find this valuable?    
jbeanc
jbeanc
31. RE: Jake Photos - Help!
Dec 15 2007, 12:25 PM EST | Post edited: Dec 15 2007, 12:25 PM EST
"Head on over the LuvBigDogs' website, Luvbigdogs.com and click on ATWT...you'll find 'em. "
Thanks!

luvbigdogs
32. RE: Jake Photos - Help!
Dec 15 2007, 12:36 PM EST | Post edited: Dec 15 2007, 12:36 PM EST
I am so glad you all seem to be enjoying the shot of Aaron. I guess that is about the best shot of Noah at this time. hHy, keep me in mind if you see a good one! Thanks! Steve Do you find this valuable?    

luvbigdogs
33. RE: Jake Photos - Help!
Dec 15 2007, 1:08 PM EST | Post edited: Dec 15 2007, 1:08 PM EST
"BTW, Steve, that's a great pic of Marie, too! I wish Meg had something useful to do "
Thanks! I LOVE Meg! You are right, it would be nice if they gave her something to do. I can't believe that I am unable to find a crisp shirtless Jake picture. Bummer. Steve

luvbigdogs
34. RE: Jake Photos - Help!
Dec 15 2007, 1:10 PM EST | Post edited: Dec 15 2007, 1:10 PM EST
"The pic of Jake where he wears a black shirt and an orange t-shirt is very nice too. I do like gis facial hair, it makes it look a bit less Noah-ey and a bit more adult. I think it's sexy."
Hi J-P! Do you like that one better than the one I have up? I am thinking you may be right about that! Steve

jpeg150
35. RE: Jake Photos - Help!
Dec 15 2007, 6:15 PM EST | Post edited: Dec 15 2007, 6:15 PM EST
"Hi J-P! Do you like that one better than the one I have up? I am thinking you may be right about that! Steve"
I do like the one you're already using, but the pic with the orange t-shirt and the black shirt would fit better with the pictures of the other actors. Also, I think you should resize the pics of Noah and Aaron the same size as the other ones.
atwtfan
atwtfan
36. RE: Jake Photos - Help!
Dec 16 2007, 1:00 PM EST | Post edited: Dec 16 2007, 1:00 PM EST
Ha ha ha ha. I guess we will just have to share him. I think he is man enough for the both of us. : } Do you find this valuable?    
atwtfan
atwtfan
37. RE: Jake Photos - Help!
Dec 16 2007, 1:01 PM EST | Post edited: Dec 16 2007, 1:01 PM EST
"I'm reasonably certain we can all agree it's a crying shame there isn't a nice crisp shirtless shot of Jake for Steve to use. "
Amen on that brother!
keyboarder1980
keyboarder1980
38. RE: Jake Photos - Help!
Jan 23 2008, 6:32 PM EST | Post edited: Jan 23 2008, 6:32 PM EST
ey, first time I've seen this page, so I'll weigh in.

I would agree with the pic you chose, J-P, of the orange t-shirt and black shirt, but something about the skintone doesn't look right to me. It may just be me. But I thought he looked a little pale. It could seem intentionally faded were it not for the vividness of his t-shirt. But I digress. That was the photography student in me.

So, back on-topic, I'm going to go for the one where he's witting down wearing that white shirt. I like that half-cocky smirk he's got going on. I've mentioned before that I'm partial to Van, but I just love his look. It's almost like he's saying "so you want a piece of this?"

LOL

Drew
keyboarder1980
keyboarder1980
39. RE: Jake Photos - Help!
Jan 25 2008, 7:42 PM EST | Post edited: Jan 25 2008, 7:42 PM EST
"ey, first time I've seen this page, so I'll weigh in.

I would agree with the pic you chose, J-P, of the orange t-shirt and black shirt, but something about the skintone doesn't look right to me. It may just be me. But I thought he looked a little pale. It could seem intentionally faded were it not for the vividness of his t-shirt. But I digress. That was the photography student in me.

So, back on-topic, I'm going to go for the one where he's witting down wearing that white shirt. I like that half-cocky smirk he's got going on. I've mentioned before that I'm partial to Van, but I just love his look. It's almost like he's saying "so you want a piece of this?"

LOL

Drew"
Good grief, I've got to proof these before I post them. How does "...sitting down wearing that white shirt..." sound?

"Like it, huh? Want some? Yeah, I thought so."

LOL

Drew
Previous | 1 2 3 | Next

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on WikiFoundry Central.)