Discussion: Spoilers!!Reported This is a featured thread

Showing 1 - 20 of 20  |  Show  posts at a time
Bijou_
Bijou_
Spoilers!!
Nov 7 2009, 11:28 PM EST | Post edited: Nov 7 2009, 11:28 PM EST
Week of November 9 - November 13

- Noah tumbles from a ladder and suffers a serious injury. (soapcentral.com)

- Noah has an accident. (SOS/Soaptown USA)

- Noah faces some peril. (SOW)

- Noah turns his focus on his movie and sets the stage for a big scene in his film. (soapcentral.com)

- During his preparation, a blast of fireworks go off in Noah's face, knocking him off a ladder. (soapcentral.com)

- Noah is knocked unconscious by the explosion, his face bloodied and burned. (soapcentral.com)

- Noah is injured on the set of the movie he's making and his face is burned by the fireworks and the explosion knocks him off the ladder. His face is damaged after the fall off the ladder and while he is in the hospital, his eyes are bandaged. (Beautiful Prose)

- Noah feels betrayed and fireworks explode. (SOS)

- Luke sees red after Mason accuses him of interfering in Noah's creative process. (Soapcentral.com)

- The altercation between Luke and Mason gets physical as the two men get into a shoving match. (soapcentral.com)

- Noah breaks up the fight between Luke and Mason. (soapcentral.com)

- Luke and Mason have another heated clash over Noah. (soapcentral.com)

- Luke and Mason go toe to toe over Noah. (soaptown USA/SOS)

- Luke comes up with an idea to get rid of Mason. (soapcentral.com)

- Luke takes action when he realizes Mason is becoming a serious problem. (soapcentral.com)

- Luke's reckless plan goes terribly awry. (soapcentral.com)

- Luke's plan goes awry. (soapcentral.com)

- Luke grows more and more frustrated with Noah's insistence that Mason is not a problem. (soapcentral.com)

- Noah tells Luke that he only wants to finish his movie and then he's done with Mason for good. (soapcentral.com)
Do you find this valuable?    
Bijou_
Bijou_
1. RE: Spoilers!!
Nov 7 2009, 11:29 PM EST | Post edited: Nov 7 2009, 11:29 PM EST
- Luke feels he can't tolerate Mason's presence any longer and turns to Damian. (soapcentral.com)

- With Damian's help, Luke comes up with a way to take care of Mason for good. (soapcentral.com)

- Thanks to Damian, Mason is charged with sexual misbehavior and his career is ruined. (soapcentral.com)

- Damian 'helps' Luke with his conflict with Mason. (SOW)

- Luke lays down the law for Mason. (SID)

- Luke tries putting Mason in his place. Will he stay? (SOD)

- Thursday, November 12, 2009: Noah finds Luke with his hands on Mason. (TV Guide)

- Friday, November 13. 2009: Noah's big scene backfires. (TV Guide)

- Mason will not become psychotic in his advances towards Noah, but he will be aggressive. He wants Noah, and doesn't care if Luke is in the way. Luke starts to show his "Damian side", but it will have consequences for Noah and himself. (David Kreizman in SOS interview)

- Mason makes his move! Mason admitted his attraction to Noah, but the situation will become a lot more serious when the teacher sets out to woo his favourite student. "When Luke gets the sense that Mason is really getting in the way," says Kreizman, "some of his Damian side comes out." (SID)
Bijou_
Bijou_
2. RE: Spoilers!!
Nov 7 2009, 11:30 PM EST | Post edited: Nov 7 2009, 11:41 PM EST

Coming Soon

- Noah struggles to deal with his injuries. (soapcentral.com)

- Noah has a hard time handling his injuries. (SOW)

- Noah tries to deal with what has happened. (soapcentral.com)

- Luke is wrecked with guilt. (soapcentral.com)

- Nuke fans can breathe easy because Luke’s biggest nightmare, scarf-loving gay film professor Mason Jarvis is leaving Oakdale next month. (TV Guide Canada)

- Mason makes his exit from Oakdale. (soapcentral.com)

- Forbes March (Mason) who joined the show in July will last air on November 16th (SOD)

- Mason is gone, but hardly forgotten. (soapcentral.com)

- Noah's lingering injuries impact Luke and Noah's relationship. (soapcentral.com)

- Noah is unable to cope with his new world order. (soapcentral.com)

- Luke's efforts to help Noah leads to a surprising complication. (soapcentral.com)

- Noah undergoes dangerous surgery. (soapcentral.com)

- Luke faces the possibility of losing everything he holds dear. (soapcentral.com)
ritalaura2000
ritalaura2000
3. RE: Spoilers!!
Nov 7 2009, 11:40 PM EST | Post edited: Nov 7 2009, 11:40 PM EST
.... a very very hard November Do you find this valuable?    
gabryland
gabryland
4. RE: Spoilers!!
Nov 7 2009, 11:46 PM EST | Post edited: Nov 7 2009, 11:46 PM EST
Wowwwwwwwa full November !!
Thanks B !!
Bijou_
Bijou_
5. RE: Spoilers!!
Nov 8 2009, 12:39 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 8 2009, 12:39 AM EST
but really.. no wonder Forbes was so pissed and bitter in that interview. He's been on the show since July and barely had a story and now all of a sudden in a little over 2 weeks they get rid of Mason just like that *snaps fingers*
Ive hated mason since day one but damn even i'm disappointed with this.. Just imagine how Forbes must feel.. he's considered to be daytime royalty almost and now hes been a glorified extra for the past few months..
gabryland
gabryland
6. RE: Spoilers!!
Nov 8 2009, 12:48 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 8 2009, 12:48 AM EST
"but really.. no wonder Forbes was so pissed and bitter in that interview. He's been on the show since July and barely had a story and now all of a sudden in a little over 2 weeks they get rid of Mason just like that *snaps fingers*
Ive hated mason since day one but damn even i'm disappointed with this.. Just imagine how Forbes must feel.. he's considered to be daytime royalty almost and now hes been a glorified extra for the past few months.."
Plus, I think they did show him awkward almost everytime...I dunno...maybe it' s me ...
OhWowNuke
OhWowNuke
7. RE: Spoilers!!
Nov 8 2009, 1:21 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 8 2009, 1:21 AM EST
I dunno, I really didn't think he came across as that bitter and pissed in that interview. Perhaps I just didn't get that vibe. But of course, the writers haven't exactly treated his character especially well. Lol, and I love the term "glorified extra", Bijou. Spot on!

These spoilers make me REALLY excited about next week.!
cookie1223
cookie1223
8. RE: Spoilers!!
Nov 8 2009, 1:34 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 8 2009, 1:34 AM EST
"but really.. no wonder Forbes was so pissed and bitter in that interview. He's been on the show since July and barely had a story and now all of a sudden in a little over 2 weeks they get rid of Mason just like that *snaps fingers*
Ive hated mason since day one but damn even i'm disappointed with this.. Just imagine how Forbes must feel.. he's considered to be daytime royalty almost and now hes been a glorified extra for the past few months.."
Well he was involved with nuke (not with Carly) so he should have known.
Bijou_
Bijou_
9. RE: Spoilers!!
Nov 8 2009, 2:02 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 8 2009, 2:02 AM EST
"Well he was involved with nuke (not with Carly) so he should have known."
well yeah ok but i think that if Goutman wouldve told him this forbes wouldnt have taken the job..
cookie1223
cookie1223
10. RE: Spoilers!!
Nov 8 2009, 2:07 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 8 2009, 2:07 AM EST
"well yeah ok but i think that if Goutman wouldve told him this forbes wouldnt have taken the job.."
So true haha
twins1729
twins1729
11. RE: Spoilers!!
Nov 8 2009, 2:12 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 8 2009, 2:12 AM EST
DAMN GIRL!

I'M SO EXCITED I CAN'T EVEN BEGIN TO EXPLAIN. I HAVEN'T BEEN THIS EXCITED SINCE THE BOYS HAVE BEEN KIDNAPPED!!!

AHHHHH!!!
gabryland
gabryland
12. RE: Spoilers!!
Nov 8 2009, 2:28 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 8 2009, 2:28 AM EST
"DAMN GIRL!

I'M SO EXCITED I CAN'T EVEN BEGIN TO EXPLAIN. I HAVEN'T BEEN THIS EXCITED SINCE THE BOYS HAVE BEEN KIDNAPPED!!!

AHHHHH!!!"
I believe you !! Me too XD
laura3000
laura3000
13. RE: Spoilers!!
Nov 8 2009, 5:07 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 8 2009, 5:07 AM EST
"DAMN GIRL!

AHHHHH!!!"
I was saying the same thing on Vh. net!! Onestly i haven't enjoyed anything (Well, besides cuddling , kisses and stuff)since the kidnapping! It's a lifetime,isn't it??
So about time to see some good old fashioned angst! Bring it on!!^^
gabryland
gabryland
14. RE: Spoilers!!
Nov 8 2009, 5:27 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 8 2009, 5:27 AM EST
"I was saying the same thing on Vh. net!! Onestly i haven't enjoyed anything (Well, besides cuddling , kisses and stuff)since the kidnapping! It's a lifetime,isn't it??
So about time to see some good old fashioned angst! Bring it on!!^^"
I really hope too see grat scenes !!

Lotsip
15. RE: Spoilers!!
Nov 8 2009, 6:20 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 8 2009, 6:20 AM EST
-" Noah's lingering injuries impact Luke and Noah's relationship. (soapcentral.com)

- Noah is unable to cope with his new world order. (soapcentral.com)

- Luke's efforts to help Noah leads to a surprising complication. (soapcentral.com)

- Noah undergoes dangerous surgery. (soapcentral.com)

- Luke faces the possibility of losing everything he holds dear."

they're gonna make Noah blind...SQUEEE...hihihi. I'm an angst ho ok! :P
OhWowNuke
OhWowNuke
16. RE: Spoilers!!
Nov 8 2009, 8:23 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 8 2009, 8:23 AM EST
This doesn't look good for Noah! But it looks like we have some AMAZING scenes in store. There's gonna be plenty of angst, and just think of all the LOVE we'll see when everything turns out well in the end (surely it must?). :D Do you find this valuable?    
Jakevanforeverworld
Jakevanforeverworld
17. RE: Spoilers!!
Nov 8 2009, 8:29 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 8 2009, 8:29 AM EST
I am looking forward to all this and more. Bought some blank tapes to tape when I'm not home to watch any episodes live, I should switch to DVD's but can't since the crappy DVD burner stopped working. Do you find this valuable?    
annisalee
annisalee
18. RE: Spoilers!!
Nov 8 2009, 2:23 PM EST | Post edited: Nov 8 2009, 2:23 PM EST
Is it morbid that I can't wait for Noah's face to be blown up? lol...I'm so excited to see how Jake plays this. I want to see him just really let go. I've been saying all week that if Jake does this right he could be a contendor for an Emmy! XD Do you find this valuable?    

ONiONLADi777
19. RE: Spoilers!!
Nov 8 2009, 3:37 PM EST | Post edited: Nov 8 2009, 3:37 PM EST
"they're gonna make Noah blind...SQUEEE...hihihi. I'm an angst ho ok! :P"
Waaaah I'm so sad :( :( :( That's what I've been afraid of...I know it makes for interesting drama and all but waaaah... :( I hope he isn't blind permanently. Since this is a soap, anything is possible...I hope it's a temporary thing like Luke being in the wheelchair.

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on WikiFoundry Central.)